Author Topic: Small Tutorial how to Build a Menu  (Read 25339 times)

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Small Tutorial how to Build a Menu
« on: August 22, 2011, 11:00:28 AM »
Ladys and Gentleman,
i deceidet today to show you a small Snipped how you could Build a Menu in Openuo.
To make it like a Tutorial with a Task, i commented the first half, the Second half were it repeat the Main things i didnt.So you can do now following:
Fullfill the Comments and test yourself
or
Ask if you dont understand it.

Howto:
Step1
Download the Code
Step2
Open File in Openuo and Press Play
Step3
Play This file and Play with the Menu until end
Step4
Stop the Script and take a look into the Code
Step5
Create some Questions if you dont know what i do there..

Crome

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
menuexample.lua

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Small Tutorial how to Build a Menu
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 02:46:31 PM »
fun fun ..   :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Small Tutorial how to Build a Menu
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 10:56:51 PM »
fun fun ..   :)
I wanted Combine some fun and a learning Process.. this is now my 10th. Menu in Openuo.. its needs a while to get in.. but iam more than willed to help everyone who have questions about.

Crome

Tags: Crome OEUO