Author Topic: TM All i can say right now is wow.  (Read 13448 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
TM All i can say right now is wow.
« on: December 10, 2008, 05:18:24 PM »
I had some time this week to go though what you have done so far.  It was awesome work to see someone tryign to revamp the scripting system.  The editer has a lot of promise and the color sceam is awesome. The search by subs and so forth was great idea also.  I am really impressed.

Offline redkittie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • redkittie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TM All i can say right now is wow.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 07:10:08 PM »
I second that. Just downloaded today and trying it out. Very nice and definetly helps a ton.

Thanks

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »
Glad you guys like it so far.  I wish I had more time to work on it these days, but at this point I'm fortunate to have steady employment, so I'm soaking that up.  I have a beta version in testing now, but it needs to have a bit more functionality added.  But thanks for the thanks... ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »
Do you need anyone to test the beta you have out.  If you do it would be my pleasure to test it for ya.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 02:16:33 PM »
Do you need anyone to test the beta you have out.  If you do it would be my pleasure to test it for ya.

At the moment I think we have enough peeps.  However when I get to the next stage of this thing, we'll need some more help and I'll be sure you are added.  Thank you for the offer!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 05:37:35 PM »
The current beta is pretty stable I haven't managed to break anything with it in a while but then again I am just now getting into building new scripts.

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 10:21:27 PM »
The current beta is pretty stable I haven't managed to break anything with it in a while but then again I am just now getting into building new scripts.

ditto

Tags: