Author Topic: Hello guys !!!  (Read 2172 times)

Offline YahyaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Yahya has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello guys !!!
« on: June 15, 2015, 05:28:23 AM »
Hi, i'm Yahya and i'm very happy to take part to this great community. I write from Italy, i'm 35 years old and i love UO. I started to play a lot of years ago and i leave UO for a lot of reasons. 3 months ago i've decided to play again... Every things is very changed with ML and Abyss and also quests are very hard and long :D   I also re-used my old scripts but they are very old...so looking around i found you. So i hope to contribute with my donkey script :D  and to find helper for this old newbye. I think script are most interesting part of the game. I'm father of 2 nice children and usually i like work and play at UO in the night, when everyone and everything is sleeping. UO is a good friend of night :) I have two monitors and it's funny look own worker at work or own tamer with GD in doom makes all things by self. It's like a magic. I find very interesting and fascinating scripts. I'd like improve my ability of scripter but it's not so easy.
Obviously i like also play directly with my dexxer, with the help of some good scripts.
I'm sorry for my english, i hope to share with you me feeling about UO and to learn all possibile about scripting.

Greetings

Yahya alias Giovanni
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:39:48 AM by Yahya »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello guys !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 05:31:52 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 05:50:30 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 01:30:32 PM »
Welcome to SUO! A donkey script? I can hardly wait!
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 10:43:25 AM »
WELCOME  and are you the Giovanni that played back in the day on LS???? and had the Giovanni guild?

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 02:28:11 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Tags: