Author Topic: Hello fellow adventurers!  (Read 876 times)

Offline MinaxTheEnchantressTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • MinaxTheEnchantress has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello fellow adventurers!
« on: February 04, 2021, 10:39:11 AM »
My journey in world of Ultima Online started in 2004. It's hard to describe my playstyle. Some will say Minax is hardcore PvPer, others will known me as DOOM grinder, friends will ask me to help with taming their dream pets and the rest will ask me to give some discount on items in my shop. I'm not into roleplaying but i will never refuse to have nice conversation in Luna Bank.
I meet hundreds of people in ultima, but the few stays with me for years. We are playing together in almost every possible game, but it all started in UO. And right now we decided to come back and re-live this wonderfull adventure once again. But... there will be one thing that will be diffrent. We have this idea, this dream to make our own server. Some will ask "why not join OSI or other private servers?". There is no simple answer. But i think its because we want to make server which we can call our home.

My favourite pigment color is: Inv Blue :P
My favourite location of all times is: Bedlam (You shall not pass when im there :D)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello fellow adventurers!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 11:21:48 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello fellow adventurers!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 03:34:56 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: