Author Topic: Howdy from Lake Superior  (Read 1835 times)

Offline BruaistaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Bruaista has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy from Lake Superior
« on: March 24, 2021, 08:15:58 PM »
Howdy yall Bruaista here, live on a farm in Nebraska and have been back for 3 months now, i played previously in highschool pre 2000's.
I guess what brought me back to this glorious game was the the feeling of being burnt out on everything else i played, i wasn't having fun anymore. So i figured i'd give this a shot again and honestly its been great! The maturity of the people playing the game is what will keep me around for some time to come. Anyhow, i dont usually say much, but i hope i may run into yall sometime. Take care

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy from Lake Superior
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 08:46:24 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 02:35:24 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 05:31:45 AM »
welcome back fellow lake superiorian

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 06:49:06 AM »
+1
Well damn, I got bored playing by myself on LS so started building characters again elsewhere instead of actually playing the game. Maybe I'll start kicking around LS again in hopes of running into some of my fine, ScriptUO brethren!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 08:24:24 AM »
+1
 I play on LS for a while so I can get some game time with you, but our schedule never match up.    I do pop out from time to time  and chat with old friend.  I did move my Tamer to ATL, 

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 09:40:14 AM »
+1
I play on LS for a while so I can get some game time with you, but our schedule never match up.    I do pop out from time to time  and chat with old friend.  I did move my Tamer to ATL,
Yep, I remember us trying to connect and it never working out quite right. I hopped onto Atl the other night to check out the old chars, that's where I started at AOS launch, landed my house in Malas the day it went live; been a long time since I logged in, still have characters guilded there LOL.

If anyone ever wants to connect on LS and do some spawns at night or early morning EST let me know! Hell, even Origin, Napa, Drach, Sonoma, Legends, Cats - I have chars everywhere :)
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 05:37:33 PM »
Nice,  My Sampire on LS atm  hehe   I can do champ.

Tags: