Author Topic: Introduction - 21 yr vet on Cats here  (Read 991 times)

Offline clyonsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • clyons has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction - 21 yr vet on Cats here
« on: February 16, 2020, 01:39:26 PM »
Hello All,

My history with UO is a story intertwined with some of my best childhood memories. I've been active or semi-active player since 1999 along with my brother and father. We were introduced to the game by an uncle living overseas at the time as a more interactive way to stay connected. Needless to say the game grew beyond more to us than just a family bonding activity, and 21 years on I still find myself draw to all (most) of the enjoyable updates and refinements Broadsword has released. My play has been almost exclusively on the Catskills shard where I've  been member to a number of different guilds throughout the decades. Recently I've dabbled in scripting to the extent that it has helped address some of the tedious and repetitive tasks have grown with managing items and house organization. I realize that I'm late to the scripting party but better late than never and very much looking to join a community of active and dedicated UO'ers. I realize how much time and dedication goes into developing this scripts and thank each and every one of the contributors for their hard work keeping our game play fun and engaging!

Looking forward to meeting people and long live UO!

Chris

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction - 21 yr vet on Cats here
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 04:21:20 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction - 21 yr vet on Cats here
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 07:54:04 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: