Author Topic: CHEAP PC Games!!!  (Read 2255 times)

Offline onlyindreamsTopic starter

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
CHEAP PC Games!!!
« on: December 30, 2009, 11:26:59 AM »
http://store.steampowered.com/

Steam is doing a sale on games! I think they're downloads only but I'm not entirely sure.... But Civilization 4 plus all the expansions for $14? I'm sold.

*EDIT*

It is a download and you need to have a steam account that you use. You'll need to use the steam you account you bought it with, log in the steam client and it will be listed under "My Games" tab for you to download there.

There's also an option for "buy for a friend" or something like that when purchasing. Not sure how that download will work.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 11:51:29 AM by onlyindreams »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: CHEAP PC Games!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 11:54:23 AM »
http://store.steampowered.com/

Steam is doing a sale on games! I think they're downloads only but I'm not entirely sure.... But Civilization 4 plus all the expansions for $14? I'm sold.

*EDIT*

It is a download and you need to have a steam account that you use. You'll need to use the steam you account you bought it with, log in the steam client and it will be listed under "My Games" tab for you to download there.

There's also an option for "buy for a friend" or something like that when purchasing. Not sure how that download will work.
Steam has been selling tons of stuff cheap over the last two weeks including many games for under $5!! I just bought Left 4 Dead for $7. Lot's for $2.

Good stuff! :D

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: