Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Character skill advancement

Freddy's Poison Express

(1/12) > >>

freddy:
Pretty simple script. Put 5k regular, 7k greater, and 2k deadly poison pots in a secure. put a dagger in your pack. Must be used inside of a house that you own.

Supports auto SOA use, just place them inside your pack and set the %useSoa variable to #true on the first line of the script.

Endless Night:
nice thanks freddy .. i will be giving this a whirl or 2 as soon as i get the required supplies.

Edit: Typical nothing for sale at all errrr.

freddy:

--- Quote from: Endless Night on August 22, 2012, 08:16:43 AM ---nice thanks freddy .. i will be giving this a whirl or 2 as soon as i get the required supplies.

Edit: Typical nothing for sale at all errrr.

--- End quote ---

bummer. if you want to try it out on ATL, i can give you the pots and a house to do it at, tho it wouldn't make sense if that isn't your home shard :P

for anyone else on atl, if you wanna train poisoning, let me know and i'll hook you up with pots as long as you use my script :D

edit: SOAs make poisoning fly. make sure you check out the set variables at the top of the script. they aren't on the menu

Masscre:
I have been wanting to make a poisoner on atlantic. I would like to give this a try this weekend freddy.

freddy:
I'm in San Diego right now and won't be able to log in until Monday. If you want to get lots and train, coo otherwise you'll have to wait until I get back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version