Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > _C2_ Script Library

C2's Build a Thief Multi-skill Trainer (Stealing, Stealth, Hide, & Tracking)

(1/12) > >>

_C2_:
C2's Build a Thief Multi-Skill Trainer (5 Skills)

This script will train:
Stealing
Hiding
Stealth
Tracking
Snooping

--- Code: ---; Script Name: C2's Build a Thief Multi-Skill Trainer (5 Skills)
; Author: C2
; Version: 1.0
; Shard OSI/FS: OSI
; Released 7/12/08
; Purpose: Thief Skills
; Credits: Roke for how many to steal/skill table info

; Revisions

--- End code ---

--- Code: ---;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Directions;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
To set this up you need:
-get a pack horse
-get any type of bag and place it in your main backpack with 12 bottles in it
-find a very private place to train
-Hit Play and Enjoy!

--- End code ---

Stealing and Snooping need to be trained in Fel

Stealing requires:
(1) a pack horse
(2) 12 bottles in a bag inside your mainpack
(3) no items at all in your hands!

* Note for Endless Night - At very high levels stealing gaining are brutal.  Endless found stoning off other skills mad gain rate faster for his training and that matches gain rate/ stratics with gaining faster with lesss total skill points.  Cool find and explore this if u are training up to 120 or so.  thx. Endless

Snooping Requires:
(1)Hire some NPC and get it in a safe place to train. I train in Fel. Not sure about rules in tram but i think hired npc's are snoopable. You may be able to hire a NPC , tell it to all follow, recall where ever you wish to train, log in and out and have it there.
(2) You need a certain amount of Hiding skill to even start training! I think it is 50 hiding skill to train stealth
(3) You need to wear the correct clothing to gain stealth. If anyone wants to post the clothing to wear here, it would be appreciated and added to the write up.

Stealth Skill Gain Skill Training Posted by H8ful
0 - 30 Buy skill from NPC
30 - 65 Normal Clothes
65 - 95 Full Studded Leather Suit
95 - 100 Full Studded Leather Suit + Close Helm
when gains slow after 100 use Chain Tunic, Ring arms, and Plate gorget to go 120 stealth. (Thx Bajathief)

Shocker:
Worked like a dream

bajathief:
C2 do you have the information on what to wear for stealth after 100? I am using your script with mix of studded, chain and plate and have hit 116 and stuck no gains for over an hour. If I put too much on I get you have no chance of stealth message. I think my phy is 34. Thanks again for your work and time

_C2_:
I really don't know.  It is not tied to AR like it was in the old Pre AOS days to my knowledge.  I bet stratics is the place to try to acquire this under the profession forum for thieves.  Please post any info you acquire.

I think the last time i went up that high - i use uopowergamers and i had a plate gorget and maybe gloves with one studded armor piece and so pieces not on.

bajathief:
OK Thanks Im trying Chain chest, Ring Arms, and Plate gorget. I will let you know tommorrow if I get any luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version