Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > IDOC tools

Timbo Slice's The House Fell Down and Broke It's Crown v1.00

(1/4) > >>

Dixie Wrecked:
When you're camping an IDOC, do you have to multi-task to avoid falling asleep at the computer?  I know I did, so I wrote this little alarm, which will keep you hidden while waiting for the house to fall, then when the house falls, it sounds an alarm to alert you to start grabbing the loot.  There is no real set-up for this script, just start teh script, target the house sign, and wait for the house to fall.  Once the alarm has sounded, press the 'q' key to stop it, although this sometimes requires multiple presses to work.  Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions and thank you in advance for testing!

Dixie Wrecked:
*Reserved*

Ultima:
Shouldn't it be called "Timbo Slice's Sleeping on the Job"?

Dixie Wrecked:

--- Quote from: Ultima on February 09, 2011, 07:42:47 PM ---Shouldn't it be called "Timbo Slice's Sleeping on the Job"?

--- End quote ---

Nope, that would be the other script - this one would be Timbo Slice's ADD IDOC enabler, since I am helping all of those with ADD to be able to withstand the pressures normally caused by doing nothing while waiting for a house to fall!!!

MeWonUo:

--- Quote from: Dixie Wrecked on February 09, 2011, 07:49:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ultima on February 09, 2011, 07:42:47 PM ---Shouldn't it be called "Timbo Slice's Sleeping on the Job"?

--- End quote ---

Nope, that would be the other script - this one would be Timbo Slice's ADD IDOC enabler, since I am helping all of those with ADD to be able to withstand the pressures normally caused by doing nothing while waiting for a house to fall!!!

--- End quote ---

Heh!  Classic, like it!

I'll run this side by side with the other IDOC script to test it out here in the next couple days.  I've been seriously slacking in my hunting duties.  Running around looking for houses is almost as fun as waiting there for one to fall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version