Author Topic: hey everyone  (Read 2303 times)

Offline drindethTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • drindeth has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hey everyone
« on: July 07, 2014, 03:35:29 PM »
whats going on everyone?

I have played uo on OSI/EA shards (currently i play on atlantic and chessapeak). I have also played many different freeshards such as: In Por Ylem , Gamers: hybrid , Gamers:Rebirth , and a whole bunch of log in and pvp test center type servers.

i have played for over half my life, sad to say... started at 15 ( 31 now) when i was a freshman in highschool, when a friend gave me his account because his parents wouldn't let him play, they thought the game was satanic. lol

in my play time i have tested and played many many different templates. mages, for me, have always been the most fun and is all i really like to play. right now if im just solo fielding i like using my necro / poison / mage. it is a great and versatile pvp template for this era of uo pvp. spirit speak through mortal between apple timers. protection / blood oath for ninja/poison dexxers. omen / poison for lethal poisons, hopefully delaying their cure long enough for you to finish them.

i pretty much just pvp and make suits, i pvmed long ago when i had nothing to keep myself a good source of gold. now i pretty much just start a baracoon or harry to get some group fights going someplace other than yew gate. and if that dosnt work ill sit in my house and burn barbed kits (i think i need an intervention because i have a Bkit addiction) until a fight happens.

as far as scripting goes i like to use it to help farm resources whle i am away as well as macro up characters ( i decided to make charcters on multiple different shards ).  i also do a lot of bulk order deeds to feed my kit addiction.

my scripting knowledge is poor at best. i have picked up quite a bit just from using scripts for so long though. i have spent many hours trying to modify and customize different scripts to suit my needs. in my search for some scripts outside of easyuo website I stumbled on this site and am eager to see what your community has come up with for some of the old classics.

have a good one
-drin
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 04:53:31 PM by drindeth »

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 01:18:02 AM »
Tell us something about one of your pvp templates?
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline drindethTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • drindeth has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 04:56:18 PM »
Tell us something about one of your pvp templates?

revamped my original introduction. also includes your question.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 01:03:16 AM »
I'm terrible at pvp but i don't really try to be good at it neither :D Welcome aboard :) Sure someone will come along and unrestrict you! I lack the power hehe.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 05:51:12 AM »
Thanks for your updated intro, welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 08:41:20 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 04:59:25 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: