Author Topic: Solo Twisted Weald/Glade Champion Spawn (Sampire)  (Read 53731 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Solo Twisted Weald/Glade Champion Spawn (Sampire)
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2012, 12:01:44 AM »
Those are cakewalks compared to the Weald! You can't compare Mini-Champs to has historically been one of the hardest Spawns to Solo. With the introction of Fey Slayer it's now much easier so I give Bedlam the #1 ranking.

You can knock out Mini Champs spawns in no time.

You can probably do 3-5 Mini Champs in the time it takes to solo the Glade Spawn.

So you had an 0-30 run in my book. Divide Mini-Champ number by 4.

Don't be bringing your measly Mini-Champ spawn runs into the Great Glade Spawn Thread.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2012, 10:52:23 AM »
Man, you'll do anything to keep your favorite thread alive! :P

(As an aside, I really do need to bring my toons down to spawn a Blaze...maybe next year)

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2012, 01:40:19 PM »
I'm of the belief spawning Blaze(s) can be done if you have a group of people monitoring the spawn and working the spawn on a secluded shard. Blaze is 1 in 21,0000 chance which has been confirmed by the Dev Team.

You want disco Archers or Throwers parked in the ring to the east with Fire Weapons (yes Fire not Fey 100% on this). Fey slayer weapons are really most effective on the Satyr and Centaurs. 100% Fire is going to outperform Fey Slayer against Cu Sidhes which lowest Resist is fire. Throwers are probably the better way to go so you don't have to deal with ammunition. You need to have other characters (casters (invis/hiders) aggro the Cu Sidhes and bring them over to the other side where they can be attacked and discorded without danger.

Throwers can't move because of Paragon Cu Sidhes will attack on sight once the Thrower becomes Dread Lord (which won't take long).  As long as the Thrower doesn't move Paragon Cu Sidhe won't attack even if Dread Lord status but one step where the Cu Sidhe can see you and your prey. Prior to any Cu Sidhe killing Dryads need to be lured to the entrance and changelings need to be cleared of the area.

I did this with 4 accounts and the turn over rate was ridiculous. You can kill 50-100 very fast. Maybe 50 an hour that's my estimation but I'd have to re-test could be more or less. It's still a huge commitment time wise but it can be done by those that are serious and above is the recipe for success.

Let's say I'm right at 50 Cue Sidhes an hour (21000/50) that's 420 hours of intense Cu Spawn Turn over.

One person did it over a year a few years back using a much slower method I'd imagine. I think it might even have been Petra Fyde at Stratics claiming to spawn 3-5 Blazes over the course of a year. "Blaze Cu Magnet" she gave herself the title of.

You'd need a group to patrol the spawn if your going to do that kind of work. You'll work the spawn and kill 15000 and goto sleep. Then some guy will walk into the weald and Blaze will spawn. That's why you need a group of people cohesively monitoring the spawn making sure no one else is turning over the spawn.

On a side note I would also get Knight Of Honor. If Blaze spawned I would invoke honor, attack it and lure it to the swamps to be tamed. You don't want someone walking in the Weald trying to tame it after you've done all the work. Once in the Swamps I would lure it near the Dread Horn Entrance Alter and then clear the area of any monsters (probably bring in my sampire to clear the area). Then proceed to tame. Once tame I would use the Help Command to get out. Edit: Just re-honor and run out. If you were a Knight of Honor you should have more then plenty of time to run back out the entire desert.

The more secluded the shard the better your chances.

Now if I didn't already have 1 Blaze Cu I would have done this and gone for it. I may take another stab at it later but like I said it really needs to be done with a group to spread out the monitoring of the spawn.

I was just lucky as hell that one day I walked into the Weald on Balhae and there wasn't a soul in sight except for me and a Blaze. Had that been another shard (more populated) it never would have happened.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:49:26 PM by Ultima »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2012, 01:43:50 PM »
Aww, and you didn't post the pic of your Blaze. :(
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2012, 07:41:52 PM »
I posted a screenshot when I first got him in the BLAZE!!!! thread. A good ole' KR pic!

I still want another one! :o

There really should be a system that Toptwo suggested where you tame regular cues and donate them whereby you would eventually get a Blaze.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:43:35 PM by Ultima »

Offline swroberts

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • swroberts has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2012, 04:28:43 PM »
 :o :o :o :o VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY   :o :o :o :o

As of 5 minutes ago, the ultimate prize is mine....

Interesting enough, after my 0-30 whinefest post, I submitted a similir post as a bug report to Origin, adding the additional fact that the gold drop was averaging about 160k....I then took a week off...today, it was about 280k and the precious was in my pack....Yippee ki-yay, mother*****

Couldn't have done ot without your guidance Ultima, you have my thanks... :-*

I am attempting to post a picture, but can not seem to get it to upload...I'll give it 1 more shot...

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Untitled.jpg

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2012, 05:36:29 PM »
Congratulations!

"Heaven helps those who help themselves"! Good to see your fortitude paid off. :)

Dreadhorn Statuette is still my most valued drop I've ever received.

What's the EasyUO Window you have on your screen? Did you write your own script to help work the Glade?

Interesting note on the amount of gold to drop. If I remember Balhae gold drops were sometimes very low.

I think something was amiss and it was wise of you to have submitted the bug. You probably did everyone else who works that spawn in the future a giant favor.

Offline swroberts

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2012, 08:01:12 PM »
That's my little discord/WOD character I haul around with me.  Usually stays hidden until the main boss then discords and can WOD at the end.  I control him from that panel.  Came about on my quest for a slither...cut my fight time down to about 25min....when doing 5 a day for 5 months, a discorder really pays off.  Additionally it helps on the felluca spawns.  I expanded his responsibilities for this spawn, since it is neutral.   He just stands there and discords all spawn long...Pays huge dividends when I get a full load of Paragon Satyrs...

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2012, 02:39:07 PM »
Congratulations!

I don't suppose you'd care to point us to where you downloaded that little disco/WOD tool?  Or is that your own creation?

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2012, 02:49:43 PM »
Nice score on that dread horn, never seen one before this thread.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline swroberts

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2012, 02:45:36 AM »
The discord thingy is my own creation...own being relative since I cobbled together most of the code pirated from honest hard working scripters.  It is extremely inefficient...embarrasses me professionally due to lack of modularization and description, and has lines that I can't remember why I have them...but leave in because the thing works.  I am not sure of the rules for this forum...can I attach it here?

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2012, 11:53:57 AM »
Probably not in this thread, but you could start your own thread.  Be sure to include the caveat about having cobbled it together from others, and ask the mods to remove it if they object.

Generally, we do not permit direct reposting of someone else's code, but from what you said it looks like you smooshed multiples together to make your own product with its own GUI.  That ought to be ok.

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guinness has no influence.
  • Crafting Your Wears Since 97
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2012, 12:14:16 PM »
very nice indeed! way to get detailed lol
Community Experience Manager
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2012, 10:27:47 AM »
Still on my long road to statuism lol.......

Does anyone have any suggestion on a script that would either disco everything with a 2nd account or maybe help auto kill on the 2nd account?

Getting flustered with the centaur and Satyr spawn with my samphire.....lol.

Almost takes me 2 hours to do.....IF I do not get stuck on paragon satyrs.

lol

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2012, 10:37:01 AM »
Here you go:

Code: [Select]
set %TargetTypes XI_NB_ ;  edit these for more
  Finditem %TargetTypes G_9
   set #ltargetid #findid
   set #ltargetkind 1
   wait 2
   event macro 27 0
   wait 1s

Put this on an archer wielding a Fey Slayer bow, or a 50% SSI bow with hit spell.  Press play.  Instant assistant.

Tags: