Author Topic: Auto Item Buyer 3.5!  (Read 41485 times)

Offline gen2000Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Auto Item Buyer 3.5!
« on: October 22, 2009, 01:58:06 PM »
Updated Auto Item Buyer on Easyuo.

Auto Item Buyer 3.5

New to version 3.5

-Buy Rules
 In previous version you would select a pre-determined list of items to buy.
 Now you can make your own list!

-Total Amounts
 You now choose how many of each item you want to buy!
 (default 1000000)

-Manual
 For vendors that you can't recall to, you can use Manual and the script won't recall!

-Stats
 You can now monitor total gold  spent and total of each item you've bought!

Updated 12/03/09
-Fixed menu button error.
-Fixed Gold selection issue when buying instant respawn and non instant respawn items together.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 07:55:53 AM by gen2000 »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Item Buyer 3.0!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 04:41:59 PM »
That's slick, thanks for the update.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »

;)

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 06:11:11 PM »

;)

You know, I've been using a version of the old buyer that I modded because it wasn't buying out a vendor.  Was that a problem for you Gen?  The old one wouldn't work for me till I modded it to click a bunch of times on the buy menu.  It made it take longer, but it always bought out a vendor in a few trips. :)  I just made the time to recall shorter so it would check vendors a lot more. 

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 06:16:52 PM »
I gave it a try today to buy gems and and it was trying to sell to every vendor and didn't really work.  I will have to figure out what was going wrong. 

I have a modded version of your original that I use as well.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »

;)

You know, I've been using a version of the old buyer that I modded because it wasn't buying out a vendor.  Was that a problem for you Gen?  The old one wouldn't work for me till I modded it to click a bunch of times on the buy menu.  It made it take longer, but it always bought out a vendor in a few trips. :)  I just made the time to recall shorter so it would check vendors a lot more. 

I just have it click x x d 2 times and it always works great for me

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 07:06:56 PM »
I gave it a try today to buy gems and and it was trying to sell to every vendor and didn't really work.  I will have to figure out what was going wrong.  

I have a modded version of your original that I use as well.

LOL! well I always expect some errors, nothing works perfect for everyone but damn.. that's a major problem huh?

I added some bulk order check right before i uploaded it and didn't give a test run, im sure that has something to do with it. i'll check it in a few mins
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:13:03 PM by gen2000 »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 07:36:58 PM »
I forgot a pause, and also had an issue with a bulk order check causing it to try to sell instead of buy. fixed!

Had to do another update, had issues with ignoreitem reset (buggy!!) and the recalling sub..
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 08:47:16 PM by gen2000 »

Bagenholt

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 07:45:20 PM »
Oh my lol I actualy was using your earlier script to inspire my own auto buyer on faction vendors.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 08:48:35 PM »
Oh my lol I actualy was using your earlier script to inspire my own auto buyer on faction vendors.

Nice, I put alot of new options in the new one.. hope to have all the bugs worked out in a few days.. already had to do a few updates.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 12:22:21 AM »
I haven't tested this yet. But you said "THIS SCRIPT WILL ONLY WORK WITH A BEETLE, SO GET ON YOUR BEETLE! ".... Does this mean I cannot use a gargoyle with a beetle following? Will I have to use a human/elf?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 03:04:09 AM »
I haven't tested this yet. But you said "THIS SCRIPT WILL ONLY WORK WITH A BEETLE, SO GET ON YOUR BEETLE! ".... Does this mean I cannot use a gargoyle with a beetle following? Will I have to use a human/elf?

Have to use human/elf.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 01:40:46 PM »
Hey there Gen, I posted on your EUO Link I thought I'd post it over here as well.  I set the script to purchase Bottles at a Max of 40 Per. the script worked great though he would only buy one set of bottles (500) put them on my bug, recall to the Bank and Return to the vendor to purchase another set.  I would have thought that I could fit at least 2 sets (1000) bottles before Recalling to the bank.  Other than that the Script worked better than my Modded 2.0 Version.  On another Note, I thought it would be great if you added a Max Number, and Possible an Add Button for the Misc. Section.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 03:23:12 PM »
Hey there Gen, I posted on your EUO Link I thought I'd post it over here as well.  I set the script to purchase Bottles at a Max of 40 Per. the script worked great though he would only buy one set of bottles (500) put them on my bug, recall to the Bank and Return to the vendor to purchase another set.  I would have thought that I could fit at least 2 sets (1000) bottles before Recalling to the bank.  Other than that the Script worked better than my Modded 2.0 Version.  On another Note, I thought it would be great if you added a Max Number, and Possible an Add Button for the Misc. Section.

I've been thinking about making it so you can add everything you want to buy to a list(kinda like rule list in TM's Claw), instead of pre-set options. I could add a max count, but my brains not working atm.. ha! So I'll have to do some figuring on that. Would be easy if your only buying one item, but if you buying alot of different things it could get technical. and I'll see if I can figure out something for the bottles thingy..

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 03:26:07 PM »
awesome.. I was gonna start tinkering around with 3.0 and see what I can come up with...

Tags: