Author Topic: Lord Oaks and his little Queenie Silvani (How to Solo in Illshenar)  (Read 72551 times)

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Lord Oaks and his little Queenie Silvani (How to Solo in Illshenar)
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2011, 10:25:37 PM »
I run my bot with the ironwood fey slayer bow and it can get to right about 9 candles then when it gets stuck I bring my second account with my tamer and bump it/help it get to centars.  The only issues I run into is I can only do bout 2 oaks solo then I have to go kill other stuff to build karma back from killing serpent dragons.
I had my bot script keep track of the the kills per sot(only for oaks trammel) for a few days and the highest kills it took to get a sot was 1049 and low was like 25.  I only kept track for a few days but current average is around 180 kills per sot.

Offline pacotaco

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pacotaco has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 03:33:09 AM »
yep the shadow ele trick still works. I was out training a bane dragon and few other pets the other day with one.

I lured the Greater Dragons from Humility Shrine and that was quite a walk.

I haven't tried the Shadow Elemental Trick that would probably be easier just not sure how tough they are...are they impervious to damage?

I think I want to try and Lure Oaks to one of the Shrines and see how that works...

But Pirates you go deal with Meraktus and tell me how it goes..then worry about Mr. Oaks. :P

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2011, 08:31:29 AM »
Ahh I just looked at the old KR Screenshots! Brings back great memories I can only hope the art updates they are promising will look just as good!

The Karma loss is a real pain or people would probably farm this more.

It's a fun spawn to play with when you can lure Ancient Hellhounds, Harbringers, and Greater Dragons.

I might give this spawn a try again on my Thrower if I can get my hands on one of these Wind Of Corruption (Fey Slayer Cyclone).

The other good thing about this spawn is it gives a chance at a Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard.

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2012, 05:22:53 PM »
I have not played for a while like around 2 yrs. Does anyone know if Tram Oaks still drops the sash? Thanks for your time :)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2012, 05:59:20 PM »
I have not played for a while like around 2 yrs. Does anyone know if Tram Oaks still drops the sash? Thanks for your time :)

All spawns have a chance at dropping replicas. I suggest doing Serado in Tokuno though if you don't want to venture into Fel.

Offline chocobutter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chocobutter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2013, 01:54:08 AM »
the Halloween of 2012 we were able to create the ancient hell hounds!
we spawned up baracoon at a near by spawn to fel oaks and turned the hell hounds into ancients and had a steath herder lead them on a journey to oaks and those suckers would do all the work for us.... we usually brought along 12 of them and they did 3 oaks before dieing a terrible death! was amazing i still have a deed of 60,000 hell hound treats hehe wishing and hoping for it to happen again :D

Tags: