Author Topic: Intro redone.  (Read 1473 times)

Offline jagdog1010Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jagdog1010 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro redone.
« on: July 13, 2013, 03:30:37 PM »
Hello everyone my name is jagdog1010 as i said before i have been playing ultima online for 84 months. History about me first i guess i don't have a IT degree like most i see on here. I'm a soldier in the army i live on the east coast. The important stuff now i guess when i first started playing ultima online i made a Mage/tamer then a sampire both on pac but as the years went by i seen the server loose more and more people i also lost quite a few items due to a reason i could not figure out so little over a year ago i stopped playing and now im back but i moved to atl. I'm rebuilding my sampire in return i need a few scripts to finish my crafter. I'm a member of Easy UO but there is alot of scripts that are not getting updated and i do not have the skill yet to update them myself

I get alot of my information from searching on the web uoguide, stratics, and of course Google it has the answer to anything you want if as long as i got the key words right.

The reasons i use and the plans i have for scripts is the boring work i do not use them to play the whole game for me just if something is boring and i dont like to do it IE skilling up a skill where you just cast the same spell over and over i rather sit and watch tv and make sure my toon doesnt do anything funny.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Intro redone.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 04:30:07 PM »
That'll work!  Welcome!  Scripting is awesome!  heh
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 06:48:02 PM »
Welcome to the Community SUO

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 09:33:05 AM »
Welcome!

Offline jagdog1010Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jagdog1010 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0