Author Topic: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator  (Read 91504 times)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2011, 01:21:26 PM »
Also... something that doesn't make sense to me...
Longsword weighs 7 stones, swings at 3.5s
War axe weighs 8 stones, swings at 3.25s

Should the one that weighs less, swing faster?

Your guess would be as good as mine on that one. :D

As for the other skills you can bring into the build.. Spirit speak for curse. Resist for, well resist. Spellweaving..  Lots of options and toys to play with. :)

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2011, 01:46:06 PM »
I roll with 80 resist to negate out a full mana vamp and I trap box paralyzes...
Although I have wanted to play with curse weapon and see how well it does. But then again that would feel like playing a whammy instead of a sampire... I'll toy around with some template modifications and test their viability later tonight.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2011, 02:44:16 PM »
I was stuck at 171 AI's on Baracoon when I had Chivalry.

Didn't matter if I used Consecrate, Enemy of One or if Baracoon was Discorded. 171 was my max crit.

I'm at 185 now with 0.0 Chivalry on the char.

120 Swords
120 Bushido
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
100 Necro
90 Healing
80 Parry (+30 on Jewelry)

I get very good time on my Evasion with the 80 parry, and I parry quite a bit of stuff too LOL. My weaps are almost all the same build:

Hit Mana Leech
Hit Stamina Leech
Slayer
Swing Speed (if needed for weapon, if not then HLA or Fireball or something)
Damage

The trick is to use the right weapon for the job. You already know the monster's resists, so build a weapon for it. Consecrate is the most useful of Chivalry abilities and that is overcome with the right weapon choice.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline holmedog

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • holmedog has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2011, 06:34:09 PM »
Anyone still use this?  I'm noticing some oddities.  Attack works, Cons. Wep works, Divine Fury doesn't, EoO does, LStrike doesn't.

I'm still digging in the code to see if I can find the place it skips them, but I'm also testing one of my own scripts while running it so I'm not focusing on it much.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2011, 07:33:36 PM »
Hmm... I'll give the script a whirl tonight and attempt to reproduce such "oddities"... I will also ask around and see if it is happening to anyone else...

A quick troubleshooting guide though for this script:

1. Ensure that EN's Buff Bar Scanner is in the same folder as LAME is being run from.
2. Ensure you go through the entire setup properly (IE: Follow the popup instructions)
3. Ensure that your spell icons are not covered up (this will not work alt tabbed)
4. This script will only lightning strike as a means to regain mana (IE: When you don't have enough mana to perform an AI).
5. For EoO, ensure that you have your buff bar clearly visible.
6. Divine fury should only be used when your stamina reaches a certain percentage, just thinking off the top of my head, but I believe that the default is 50%, and it is user configurable... However because it lowers the Caster's DCI on use, I do not have it setup to spam the ability, as it would reduce the Caster's survivability in engaging melee mobs.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline holmedog

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2011, 07:36:32 PM »
Hmm... I'll give the script a whirl tonight and attempt to reproduce such "oddities"... I will also ask around and see if it is happening to anyone else...

1. Ensure that EN's Buff Bar Scanner is in the same folder as LAME is being run from.
2. Ensure you go through the entire setup properly (IE: Follow the popup instructions)
3. Ensure that your spell icons are not covered up (this will not work alt tabbed)
4. This script will only lightning strike as a means to regain mana (IE: When you don't have enough mana to perform an AI).
6. Divine fury should only be used when your stamina reaches a certain percentage, just thinking off the top of my head, but I believe that the default is 50%, and it is user configurable... However because it lowers the Caster's DCI on use, I do not have it setup to spam the ability, as it would reduce the Caster's survivability in engaging melee mobs.

edit - Ok, I can be a 'tard sometimes.  I knew this used OCR and yet I was still trying to use it tabbed.  Definitely a failing of my own.  Sorry about the confusion (sometimes the simple things...LOL)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 07:41:12 PM by holmedog »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2011, 08:18:13 PM »

edit - Ok, I can be a 'tard sometimes.  I knew this used OCR and yet I was still trying to use it tabbed.  Definitely a failing of my own.  Sorry about the confusion (sometimes the simple things...LOL)

No worries, it happens to the best of us at times :>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2011, 09:27:10 PM »
This is work like a charm, fast as well.   I do believe you have forget the add Momentum Strike in the menu.  I have a question too.  if the have no monster in sight, the script attack your nearest guild mate, just be carefull and pause it :))

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2011, 12:24:09 AM »
This is work like a charm, fast as well.   I do believe you have forget the add Momentum Strike in the menu.  I have a question too.  if the have no monster in sight, the script attack your nearest guild mate, just be carefull and pause it :))

Yes, this is an issue with players being in certain forms (Racial wise and polymorph wise) The ninjitsu wolf form for example. It retains the same ID as Hell hounds/Dire Wolves.

Also, there is no check box for Momentum Strike. If you can utilize Lightning Strike, then you can utilize Momentum Strike, therefore it just takes into consideration the mobs around you when deciding which attack to execute.

I'll break it down here:

The script reads the mobs on screen within 1 tile of you (melee range) and it counts them.
Code: [Select]
finditem %target G_1
if #findCnt > 0

If you have lightning strike enabled, and you have less then 25 mana, and there are more then one mobs within 1 tile of you, then it utilizes Momentum Strike (IE: Coon spawn and he summons mobs on you).
if #findCnt > 1 && ( %useLS = #true ) && ( #mana < 25 ) && ( %spellTimer < #scnt2 )
   gosub execMS

Here however, given the same prerequisites as stated above, if you have less then two mobs within 1 tile of you, and less then 25 mana, the script will Lightning strike instead.
if #findCnt < 2 && ( %useLS = #true ) && ( #mana < 25 ) && ( %spellTimer < #scnt2 )
   gosub execLS

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2011, 10:05:35 AM »
Thx for the quick replay and break down.  Took me some time I figure it out after read the attack section and testing in less crowded place.  It fast and nice interface, i sure gonna use your helper more often them my old one :) 

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2011, 11:09:50 AM »
Anytime! If you need anymore help with this it, lemme know.

Also if you have an easyuo account, feel free to vote/rate it on their site! :>

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=393352

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline holmedog

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2011, 11:08:10 AM »
Is it intended that EoO only casts when Attack is clicked?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2011, 11:25:11 AM »
Do you want it casting EoO every couple of minutes while your standing at the bank?

I think it only casts when Attack is clicked AND enemies are present.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2011, 12:23:04 PM »
Yep, Cerv is right.

I set up the buffs and what not to work on when Attack is clicked and enemies are near. That way it would only use mana when you could replenish mana (around mobs) and weren't wasting it sitting at the bank, in a corner, or running around.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2011, 01:05:32 PM »
@ Cerveza  I was wondering if you can explain those  %timer_evasion #scnt & %spellTimer #scnt2. Most spell take 2-3 second to cast so is those timer act as a pause so we don't over cast.   Trying to understand the IF  statement.

Tags: