Author Topic: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator  (Read 91500 times)

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2011, 02:11:15 PM »
@ Cerveza  I was wondering if you can explain those  %timer_evasion #scnt & %spellTimer #scnt2. Most spell take 2-3 second to cast so is those timer act as a pause so we don't over cast.   Trying to understand the IF  statement.

set %spellTimer #scnt2

if ( #STAMINA < %stamPer ) && ( %castFury = #true ) && ( %spellTimer < #scnt2 )

I'll use the Fury if statement as an example here.

Assuming that you have fury checked, and your stamina falls under the %stamPer variable. %spellTimer gets set at the beginning of the script, and everytime a spell is cast, this basically tells the script that a spell has recently been cast, or is in the process of being cast. Since you cannot cast two spells at the same time, or in fast repetition of one another, this is needed to prevent overcasting, or spamming.

#scnt and #scnt2 are constantly changing variables that increase like time, or seconds, and do not reset (until everything has been closed) so when you set %something #scnt2. %something's value is recorded as to what #scnt2 was at the time of setting, and once #scnt2 is greater then what is once was, or %something rather, if ( %something < #scnt2 ) will become true.

I'm not sure if that is the correct way to explain it, but it's how I understand it :>

I'm sure Cerv can do a better job at explaining it then I can however!

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline holmedog

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • holmedog has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2011, 06:09:56 PM »
Yep, Cerv is right.

I set up the buffs and what not to work on when Attack is clicked and enemies are near. That way it would only use mana when you could replenish mana (around mobs) and weren't wasting it sitting at the bank, in a corner, or running around.

Ok, thanks for the update!  I just assumed that's what Pause was for.  I use another script to honor/attack/path for me, so I will likely disable this on my own.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2011, 09:36:33 PM »
DXROM,  is there a reason with this script won't work with a Gargoyles Thrower, but work on a sammy.  It the same skill.   Thx

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2011, 10:48:43 PM »
DXROM,  is there a reason with this script won't work with a Gargoyles Thrower, but work on a sammy.  It the same skill.   Thx

Yes. This script is meant to work solely with sampires (Hence "Sampire-Assistant"). I created it before throwers were around.

I asked awhile back if anyone would be interested in me working on a thrower version, but didn't get any feedback regarding the matter, and since I do not use throwers, I didn't venture into supporting them.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »
I have feedback! Yes please to a throwerversion. :D

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2012, 12:43:36 AM »
I have feedback! Yes please to a throwerversion. :D

Hey, I most likely wont get around to making a thrower variation of this, I didn't get much feedback of people wanting one. And now I don't really play UO anymore, I reactivate my account every three months to keep my castle refreshed, but that's about it...

Who knows though, with the changes to faction arties I might just pump a thrower out sometime and write an offset of LAME for it. Something like a LAME Thrower.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »
im having trouble getting it to target medusa, for the first few times i used an item id script on her her id changed three time untill it settled on Type X ID X any other way to get an ID for her so i can use this script for her?

cheers

D

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2012, 11:11:49 PM »
I don't remember if the attack sub has her IDs in it, personally I never did medusa or any of those bosses, I always made trammies do that for me :>

Just grab her IDs, and put them into the attackMob sub for IDs. Simple as that.

Remember, I didn't make this for peerless bosses, I made it for spawning.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2012, 02:06:10 AM »
Thx for the reply, i tried to get her ID by using Tecmo's Find Item Info script, which justreads out #LTARGETID but the ID kept changing, i added a few in, ill check it out when i do medusa again to see where im going wrong, cheers dxrom

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2012, 07:16:55 PM »
Here some of the ID I have gather over the years, and I have add to this script.
NP.  I have remove the Dragon ID since I kept attacking my guild mate dragon.   Hope that help you.
set %target IAB_CAB_AAB_OI_JZ_XZ_QGB_BD_KQB_CJ_FZ_DN_II_WI_TI_YD_WD_NI_EB_VI_NI_R_XF_VE_IE_OE_HE_LD_BI_RB_UB_GB_LB_FB_CI_QE_AE_DE_FE_AB_QF_XE_YE_X_DI_GJ_W_BE_UC_UD_YH_N_HI_UE_SD_K_J_U_HD_PD_EJ_UI_QO_EAB_TO_PO_XI_UZ_KH_KAB_SZ_FD_MB_AC_IZ_DD_NE_VE_MO_TZ_LD_CI_OE_WH_XI_SH_SC_EF_NB_RC_PB_KHB_UGB_T_CHB_BHB_NE_FD_YO_OTB
;; Oaks:: WH_XI_SH_SC_EF_NB_RC_PB :: Pixies, Shadow Wisps, Kirins, Unicorns
;; Mephitis:: UE_SD_K_J_U_HD_PD_EJ_UI  :: Scorpions, Giant Spiders, Terathan Warriors, Terathan Drones, Dread spiders, Matriarch, Avengers, PEs
;; Niera:: II_WI_TI_YD_WD_NI_EB_VI_NI_R :: Mummies, Skeletal Knights, Wraiths, Spectres
;; Semidar:: W_BE_UC_UD_YH_N_FD_HI :: Imps, Mongbats, gargoyles, harpies, burning gargs, stone gargs
;; Rikktor:: QE_AE_DE_FE_AB_QF_XE_YE_X_DF_CD_DI_GJ :: Lizardmen, Snakes, Lava lizards, ophidian warriors, Dragons, Ophidian Avengers
;; Baracoon:: XF_VE_IE_OE_HE_LD_BI_RB_UB_GB_LB_FB_CI ::
;; Pet Balls:: PHB :: Solen Queens
;; Evil Mages:: LC_OC :: Evil Mages
;; Lich Lords:: R_EB :: Lich Lords
;; Hythloth Spawn UGB_KHB_T_CHB_BHB_NE_FD_YO
;; New Deceit _QO_EAB_TO_PO_XI_UZ_KH_OCB
; set %target CHB ;; Prime LIght                                ::  Crystal Demon
; Shame : BD_CJ   ;; Vortex, Blood
; Harrower WI_QGB  ;;

; set %target KHB_UGB_NE_T_CHB_BHB_FD_YO_AAB_JZ

; set %target KHB_GB_NE_T_CHB_BHB_FD_YO ;; Abyssal Infernal Champ    ::  Pit Friend, Stone Harpy, Muloch, Arch Demon, Abyss Mall
; set %target AAB   ; Medusa
; set %target XF_OE_LD_CI_FZ ;; Cavern Dicarded                ::Clan RibbonPlague, Clan Scratch Henchrat & Tikitavi renown, Clan Scratch Savage Wolf, Clan Chitter Thinker & Rtakktavi renown, Clock Scorpion
; set %target QF_QE_KAB_MB_UB_ME                               ;; Crimson Veins & Fire Temple Ruins :: Lava Lizard, Lava Snake & Lava Element, Fire Ant, Lava Serpent,Hell Hound ,Renown
; set %target TZ ;; Goblin                                      :: Enslaved Green & Gray Goblin
; set %target SI_VE_VM  ;; Pasaage of Tears                     :: Acid Element, Corrosive Slim,  Intered Grizzle
; set %target PO _TO ;; Prival Lich                             ::  Gore,Bat
; set %target IH_DE_GH ;;  Tokono:
; set %target KAB_QF_QE_MB_RF_SZ_FD ;  White essenc                   :: , Ant,  Lizard, Snake, Serpent, hellbourd

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2012, 12:17:47 AM »
Thx ill add that to my script, do you remember putting medusa's ID in there?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2012, 04:24:08 AM »
Wow, that's some kind of long line right there.

I never liked those in scripting. I don't actually care for the + lines either. Easy to run into probs with those.

Here's a thought for ya. Join lines together.

set %list1 AAA_BBB_CCC_DDD_
set %list2 ZZZ_XXX_WWW_VVV_

set %combo_list %list1 , %list2

msg %combo_list ; returns AAA BBB CCC DDD ZZZ XXX WWW VVV

Works best if you remember the _ at the end of each set, if you don't then you have to add it in the combo.

set %combo_list %list1 , _ , %list2
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2012, 04:35:14 AM »
that looks really good Cerv, think ill do that and make up a few list, how many ID's would you recon for each list?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2012, 06:07:11 AM »
I usually use whatever group there is. Count wise, I'd just go until you feel the line is long enough LOL.

I break down mobs by the threat they pose, in Mwinc style.

Weak, no worry mobs
Weak Melee
Weak Magic
Strong Melee ; ogre lords as an example
Strong Magic ; para or mana vamp casters

That way if I need to prioritize targets, I can use those. Or if I just want to attack all, I can have a "master list".

set %weak aaa_bbb_ccc_
set %melee_weak ddd_eee_fff_
set %magic_weak ggg_hhh_iii_
set %melee_strong jjj_kkk_lll_
set %magic_strong mmm_nnn_ooo_
set %boss ppp_qqq_rrr_

set %ALL_MOBS %weak , %melee_weak , %magic_weak , %melee_strong , %magic_strong , %boss

You could do that for each spawn:

set %baracoon_weak sss_ttt_uuu_
set %baracoon_melee_weak vvv_www_xxx_

However you want to group mobs. If you just want a "super list" without any type of groups just break the long list up and join it:

set %mobs_01 111_222_333_
set %mobs_02 444_555_666_

I once studied the order of things found. So if you were to find a monster from a list, which would be found first. That was many beers ago and those brain cells just didn't make it to the elimination round. Seems like it was from right to left, so a list like:

set %which_one_first aaa_bbb_ccc_ddd_eee_fff_ggg_hhh_iii_

would find the mobs in the order of iii then hhh then ggg etc.... I'm pretty sure that's how it works with items put into a container. The last item put in will be the first one found. Not that important, but worth looking at if someone was bored.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2012, 08:54:02 AM »
Thats interesting to know, good idea to break the list up into priorities. Ill definately do that. Cheers Cerv

Tags: