Author Topic: Imbuing question  (Read 1707 times)

Offline holmedogTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • holmedog has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Imbuing question
« on: October 31, 2011, 04:54:26 PM »
I'm starting imbuing and it gets kind of old having to keep sending my warrior back and forth to drop items.  I have a bazilion ingots at home, but don't want to waste my runic hammers. 

So, question is: Is there an item I can make (colored or non) with blacksmith to unravel?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Imbuing question
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 05:28:34 PM »
i know it is not smith but oak boards are usually easy to find and you can buy tons of them and make exceptional regular bows.  break them down and gain to high 60's maybe low 70s.  if u eat a 120 scroll you can go slightly higher.  i do not know what u can make with ingots without imbuing onto them to get points.  the samuri armor comes with exceptional on them and may work but i am unsure

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Imbuing question
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 06:00:59 PM »
Try this H.dog if it works for you and you like. Give big Paul some rep. Talk to you later.

Imbuing with blacksmith

Tags: