Author Topic: C2's Ultimate Casting Trainer (Mage, Myst S.W., Chiv, Necro, Resist, Eval, & SS)  (Read 88293 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
oh never knew that.  i will have to peek at that.  thank you

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Wow C2, the stories I heard about this place having better scripts than Easyuo have quickly came true.  I'll update this more when I finish my character.  I'm making a necro/mage.  This is the time it took to do the skills:

1) Resist:  5 hrs 45min 0-120
2) Med: 0 - 120 done in same time as resist
3) Magery: 50-120 done in 22hrs
4) Eval:  0-120 in the time to do the above
5) Necro: 50-120 This took the longest.. about 29hrs.
6) Spirit Speak: 0-120 done in 9 hours

With magery I was using a -29 mage weapon and it was working out really well. However when I got into the 110 level actual skill, but w/ weapon on in the 80's and 90's when casting mass dispel, I almost think you start mass dispel too soon.  The gin rate slows WAY down for the first part of mass dispel.  I wish I would have wrote down the exact skill numbers I think it was 85-88? It seems it goes slow till you get about half way through casting it, then it picks up really quick and continues gaining well when it switches to EQ.  
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 03:46:35 PM by alonzo104 »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
Wow C2, the stories I heard about this place having better scripts than Easyuo have quickly came true.  I'll update this more when I finish my character.  I'm making a necro/mage.  This is the time it took to do the skills:

1) Resist:  5 hrs 45min 0-120
2) Med: 0 - 120 done in same time as resist
3) Magery: 50-120 *in progress*
4) Eval:
5) Necro:
6) Spirit Speak:

you haven't seen anything yet... the crew here has some insane stuff

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
you haven't seen anything yet... the crew here has some insane stuff

Because most of us...are.

;D

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
C2,

I am ramping up my activity on Siege, so I added my ROT_Timer sub to the caster.  Should have no affect on the script except for toons training skills on Siege Perilous. 

Posting it up here for your review to see whether you prefer it done a different way, and for anyone who cares to train casting skills on Siege

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
C2's_Ultimate_Casting_Trainer_1.3b (With ROT timer).txt
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
Nice Paulonius.... I used C2 script prior to train on siege... did it in a super out of the way spot so i wouldnt be so obvious casting continuous.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
C2,

I am ramping up my activity on Siege, so I added my ROT_Timer sub to the caster.  Should have no affect on the script except for toons training skills on Siege Perilous. 

Posting it up here for your review to see whether you prefer it done a different way, and for anyone who cares to train casting skills on Siege

Yeah, leave it up there for siege players.  i won't be doing anythign with it as I don't care to play siege but others may like it very much.  if there is a siege thread feel free to post it there as an endoresed edit.

Offline NubiUser

• Activity:
    0%
  • NubiUser has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Great script, does exactly what it says on the tin!  just used it to take SW & Necro from 0-GM  :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
I'd like to point out I used C2's script with Paul's Mod and it worked perfect on seige for magery and eval (so far)

Great Script C2  ;D

Great Mod Paul  :D

Offline yucka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • yucka has no influence.
  • Where's the Any Key?
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey _C2_,
Just used your script to train Spirit Speak and it worked great! I had started training it with UOLoop while EUO was down, but when I started with yours I went from around 73-GM in just a few hours!

-yucka

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
i actualy resulted to penny in the keyboard to train necromancy wich worked but was pain cause couldn t do anything else on my computer like im use to

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
i actualy resulted to penny in the keyboard to train necromancy wich worked but was pain cause couldn t do anything else on my computer like im use to
I'm unsure if I should laugh or cry at this post.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
i remember those days for sure.  i did break out uo loop the past several days though.  i use to use a stapler!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
Razor has a built in "loop macro" checkbox......I'm just sayin'...

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
I found a nifty program called UO Loop X that you can set start/stop times and such (and pick a client). Seems pretty cool (and hopefully it's virus free! mine didn't detect anything at least)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: