Author Topic: Vampurai suit done! At last.  (Read 16111 times)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Vampurai suit done! At last.
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2010, 04:44:24 PM »
Just did a little experimenting. Heartwood adds 2/3/2/7/2! 7 Points to poison..very nice! This is good to know and is what threw me for a curveball. Making me think Poison Resist was a 7th property.

The pieces I posted and we're seeing for sale should be doable with the method Paulionus posted which is enhancing AFTER you've POF'd and imbued. That is how I was originally crafted my pieces but I was placing 2 Mods into Resists.

Definitely a bold undertaking crafting pieces with properties above 90%.

Too bad you can't top off the properties after imbueing.

More experimenting to be done later. First elemental weapons!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2010, 07:42:56 PM »
I never, ever imbue poison on a piece.  I figure that helps me out a little bit when it comes to enhancing success rate.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 04:23:50 PM »
How about that Ornate Axe! That was one of the first things I noticed on his suit let alone the armor. I can't believe no one commented on that Orny. What a gem! 8)

HLA 44%
HSL 50%
HML 62%
SSI 30%
DI 40%
Fire Damage 100%

That thing will deliver critical hits of 175+ to the right monster type. Paragon Cu Sidhe probably wouldn't last more than a minute against someone with that Axe. ;)

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2010, 03:47:54 PM »
Those pieces are doable by setting the fire to 18 using boura pelts and then imbuing.  Personally I make mine to look like this:
HPI 5
Stm 5
Mana 5
2 resist one at 90% and the other at what ever is left to make the item 496 points.  No pelts used and only fungi which allows you to make 10 peices at a time to break 10 pieces trying for a godly one.

I've got to the point of only PoFing to 100-105 points due to the high break rate and lack of PoF for sale on my main server.  Doing this has allowed me to make suits that are:
Defense Chance Increase: 50% 
Damage Increase: 59% 
Swing Speed Increase: 5% 
Hit Chance Increase: 50% 
Hit Lower Defense: 30% 
Mage Armor: 1 
Lower Mana Cost: 1% 
Spell Damage Increase: 3% 
Physical Resist: 88% 
Fire Resist: 97% 
Cold Resist: 70% 
Poison Resist: 93% 
Energy Resist: 63% 
Dexterity Bonus: 17 
Strength Bonus: 13 
Intelligence Bonus: 2 
Hit Point Regeneration: 4 
Hit Point Increase: 31 
Stamina Increase: 32 
Mana Increase: 32
Faction legs, Talisman, M&S and crimmy.  I use the Cloak of Power and allways wear arcane boots incase I die and have to cast when I cannot get my body back. 

This is my main sampire and her set up is:
120 Bush, Swords and tactics
110 Resist
100 Necro
75 Parry for evasion which is godly for a solo spawn
70 chiv 5 of which is on the jewels
36 SS 26 of which is on the jewels and rest is natural which is enough for a 5 second curse weapon.

But I have a secondary on my other account whom is:
120 Mace, Disco and Music
115 Bushido
100 Necro and Tactics
90 Chiv
She is a knight for protection and can self res my main account.  Disco champs and Medusa, with the maceing she chews Medusa's stam.  If I have another guildy protect both account they can down a Baracoon in around 1.5 mins.  I run imbued and enhanced Gnarled staff's with her for 40 SSI, for Medusa it's a standard repond but for a coon I delete the repond and added 50 HLA to complement my main's 30 HLD from the M&S.
Suit looks like:
Defense Chance Increase: 40% 
Damage Increase: 89% 
Hit Chance Increase: 45% 
Mage Armor: 1 
Physical Resist: 81% 
Fire Resist: 96% 
Cold Resist: 70% 
Poison Resist: 67% 
Energy Resist: 80% 
Dexterity Bonus: 12 
Strength Bonus: 23 
Intelligence Bonus: 10 
Hit Point Regeneration: 10 
Hit Point Increase: 30 
Stamina Increase: 24 
Mana Increase: 24
Faction Talisman, gloves, legs and Totem.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline baldielocksTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 12:33:01 PM »
Thanks to all the great replies, I have been tweaking my set up. Last night added a blackstaff. Not as much DPS per sec as a gnarled with 40 SSI, but it works well.
60 HML
60 HLL
44 HSL
45 DI
50 HLA
10 SSI
-20% req
-2 weight

POF'ed to max and imbued then enhanced. I have made 4 blackstaves like this (swapping HSL for slayers). Only one has failed!
Max damage on a LS critical so far has been 159 (without slayer, honored opponent).

Changed arms for woodland arms, not the uber ones yet (still getting cash together as a returnee).
Changed jewels around for stats. Now sitting at 147 STR, 150 Dex, 25 int (57 mana). Looking to get sash and boots with +int.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 01:23:35 PM »
Canuker how are you taking down Barracoon in 1.5 minutes? This is on an OSI Production shard?

Virtually every time I melee Barracoon once he gets to half health he goes on his Pied Piper routine and starts jumping and hopping all over the place. I'll spend over a minute and a half just chasing him down.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2010, 03:54:43 PM »
If I am in despise I direct it to either the lower SE of the isle or just above the west bridge, both spots he will walk around but comes back to you.  If its elsewhere I have to get it fielded or trapped on a ledge/group of trees...Disco'd + honor + EOO on my secondary account and a LS script = dead coon.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline cdavbar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • cdavbar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2010, 05:27:17 PM »

**Besides forgetting to POF before imbuing every so often.  Anyone else do that?  Expensive 'oops...'

Yes actually made a mana regan/lmc/lrc suit for training mystic nice suit ecept forgot the dang POF......duh me!

Tags: