Author Topic: Hi I suck @ introductions  (Read 1531 times)

Offline AtricianTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Atrician has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi I suck @ introductions
« on: November 22, 2018, 05:44:49 AM »
Especially about myself... My name is Atrician. I've been playing UO since it came out in the 90's when I was a but a young noob, yes I know I'm old. I created my own shard for me and my kids/relatives to play on. You know the person that has been playing the longest should be the most awesome right? Well I've come here in hopes of finding some scripts to help me with that. I do alot of game development in my spare time on unity 3d. I know enough c# to be dangerous around source code lol. Should I leave a resume also. Not a big fan of introductions (think I alrdy said that). Its early in the morning here for me, been up all night so typing out a paragraph is arduous.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I suck @ introductions
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 05:50:31 AM »
Thanks for your very brief introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 05:16:30 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 09:52:31 PM »
Especially about myself... My name is Atrician. I've been playing UO since it came out in the 90's when I was a but a young noob, yes I know I'm old. I created my own shard for me and my kids/relatives to play on. You know the person that has been playing the longest should be the most awesome right? Well I've come here in hopes of finding some scripts to help me with that. I do alot of game development in my spare time on unity 3d. I know enough c# to be dangerous around source code lol. Should I leave a resume also. Not a big fan of introductions (think I alrdy said that). Its early in the morning here for me, been up all night so typing out a paragraph is arduous.

If you like C#, then you should definitely look into Stealth and ScritptSDK that Crome has written for Stealth.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: