Author Topic: Snow's Spined Leather Farmer  (Read 89002 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Snow's Spined Leather Farmer
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2008, 09:13:01 AM »
I fixed a typo in my coding.  Please redownload. Sorry everyone.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2008, 09:44:02 AM »
I fixed a typo in my coding.  Please redownload. Sorry everyone.

Hey, that's why there's a debug section!  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2008, 10:52:41 AM »
and i used your debug on Scriptuo to find it...LOL...never noticed it in EUO only in SUO
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2008, 11:04:42 AM »
and i used your debug on Scriptuo to find it...LOL...never noticed it in EUO only in SUO

Yeh, I've managed to find some silly typos by running the syntax checker in ScriptUO.  There was a bunch in my older scripts and I just got used to them being there and the odd results they produced.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2008, 08:27:06 AM »
Ok, so, issues with locations being blocked. I thought, well, must by lizardman.  Sometimes I am sure this is true, other times, it's because the script isn't sellecting the appropriate "next" rune, it is selecting the one that I am still at. I noticed this when it was being blocked, my mana was too low, so, i moved manually, and bam, recall to same spot I was at... so, moved around, it selected another location, new default set... recall, same freakin spot i was at.  :) 

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »
Ok, so, issues with locations being blocked. I thought, well, must by lizardman.  Sometimes I am sure this is true, other times, it's because the script isn't sellecting the appropriate "next" rune, it is selecting the one that I am still at. I noticed this when it was being blocked, my mana was too low, so, i moved manually, and bam, recall to same spot I was at... so, moved around, it selected another location, new default set... recall, same freakin spot i was at.  :) 

Tidus, if you look at the #RESULT value that comes back from the TM_TravelFromRunebook sub, a #TRUE will tell you that there was an error and you should do something about it.  Right now it looks like you don't make a decision on a transport failure, but you can.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2008, 10:19:37 AM »
So the true will come about if something causes you to lose concentration or something is blocking?  I haven't even begun to try to understand your runebook subs...lol.. i look at them and start to go cross-eyed.  i did my best on what i could.  Any help on that would be great of how to make sure it understands the something is blocking and lose concentration

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2008, 10:45:25 AM »

Tidus, if you look at the #RESULT value that comes back from the TM_TravelFromRunebook sub, a #TRUE will tell you that there was an error and you should do something about it.  Right now it looks like you don't make a decision on a transport failure, but you can.

I just made sure all my rune book subs had the #result = #true and had them send them to either sub recall or sub bank.  Was this what you were talking about?

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2008, 10:59:03 AM »
I added V2.1  Compare it to V2.0 and let me know.  Both are still available for download.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2008, 12:10:56 PM »
One little issue you have is in your sub bank.  You have a recursive call there.  Instead of calling "gosub bank" from your bank sub, you should loop it there and not rely on the gosub for your loop.  Then you can put in a check to see if you are totally stuck:

Code: [Select]
sub bank
  set %retry 0
  repeat
    if %retry > 5 ; or make this whatever you want...
    {
      display ok Your bank rune positions are blocked
      stop
    }
    set %bankposition %bankposition + 1
    set %retry %retry + 1
    if %bankposition = 3
      set %bankposition 1
    gosub TM_TravelFromRuneBook %travel %bankposition %bankposition %yourRunebook
  until #RESULT = #FALSE
return

Also, this:

set !TM_HEAL = #FALSE
set !TM_loot_in_progress = #FALSE

should be this:

set !TM_HEAL #FALSE
set !TM_loot_in_progress #FALSE

Although you shouldn't even need those lines.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 12:13:02 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2008, 01:26:27 PM »
Also, this:

Code: Select All | Copy To Clipboard
set !TM_HEAL = #FALSE
set !TM_loot_in_progress = #FALSE

should be this:

Code: Select All | Copy To Clipboard
set !TM_HEAL #FALSE
set !TM_loot_in_progress #FALSE

Although you shouldn't even need those lines.

hehe.  that was from Cerveza's Auto Honor and Attack. Which is where i started this script from.  Just totally revised it.

Thanks for help on the bank sub. I'll fix it.

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2008, 01:31:06 PM »
Okay, I fixed 2.1 with the changes that TM Suggested :)

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »
Just had an ingenious Idea...me being a mathematics type of guy.  I am making 2.2 where you can put in as many bank runes as you want and as many monster runes as you want.  All you have to make sure is that all bank runes are at the front and all monsters after bank runes.  all you have to change is %bankrunes to how many bank runes you have and %runeamounts to how ever many monster runes you have.  Let me know what you think.  :)

** 2.2 is uploaded and ready for test.**

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »
You all are going to hate me... But 2.3 is now out... the rest are now unavailable.  2.3 is the most stable..  it allows you to choose how many bank runes you have and monster... so overall more choices. The stuff i added for regular leather is in the Jhelom pen.  I also expanded how far it searches for monsters.

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2008, 07:16:43 AM »
as far as i know the kinks have been worked out. Haven't heard anything from anyone in a few days.. so now is time for a break.  That way i can get my mind back so i can add menu's to the script :)  I sucketh at menus but soon.. after this little project...i'll be as good as XII ;)

Tags: