Author Topic: Guilded pet no damage bug?  (Read 2248 times)

Offline baldielocksTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
Guilded pet no damage bug?
« on: March 19, 2020, 06:58:26 AM »
I used to use a guilded pet no damage bug to train them. But I can't remember the steps. Anyone remember this? Does it still work? *scratches bald spot

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Guilded pet no damage bug?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 07:04:24 AM »
You can't do what you used to do on OSI. I think it was non-guilded, in trammel, command your pet to guard you and stop.

A couple years ago the client was changed to get new options (Allow War On Pet is one), that default settings did not allow you to even attack your pet (eliminate the in war mode mount/attack confusion to the client).

Now you will basically kill your pet quick if you attempt to do the same setup where it allows you to hit the pet. In the case where it does not allow war on pet... well, you can't hit the pet. So no gains.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Guilded pet no damage bug?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 11:45:14 AM »
If you are training a fighting skill, get one of those wolf spiders (think that is the name) from the Abyss which has 100% poison resist. They are with the grey goblins. Tthen imbue a 100% poison damage weapon and you can train without killing it.

Tags: