Author Topic: Shadow Guard Roof Top  (Read 4803 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Shadow Guard Roof Top
« on: November 01, 2015, 03:59:37 PM »
So find this video while looking around.  I love to see that  the Asian are always a step ahead of us.   I play a similar template for years and I always said that it how you play and what you wear that make the different.  I think that I can said that this guy master a lots of the attribute/skill.  

http://stratics.com/threads/how-to-solo-roof-encounter-video.352965/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 06:18:32 PM by The Ghost »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Guard Roof Top
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 05:03:13 AM »
Very nice. It is cool that he came by Stratics later in the thread to answer questions.

I was already taking your advice on the switch to 60 Parry so my Samp is pretty much the same template once I get the Chiv raised. Of course my suit is terrible and my weapons need work.

He doesn't go through all of his suit in the last video unfortunately.

There are a couple of people here at SUO I have watched solo champs that pretty much beat my time by 50%, would love to hear others weigh in on the topic.

Excellent Stratics thread Ghost.

X

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 07:09:33 AM »
If you look a bit more he took the time to translate in Eng.  He show his suit ,weapons and items he used.    He have refine his suit to get his resist to 75/75/75/75/79  and lower to 20 DCI.    He have two good pieces from loots as base.  Jewerly SSI10, DI35, HCI15,DCI15,lcm 8   (prized)  and chest pieces Ledengery full stat.  The rest have been reforge and imbuing.    Since he doesn't need SSi and DI  on the weapon he was able to max out all the leech to 81% ( mana, life) that a big help.    I had been trying to get those jewelry but I came short and I just make due.  One day I will have a bad ass suit.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 08:02:10 AM »
If you look a bit more he took the time to translate in Eng.  He show his suit ,weapons and items he used.    He have refine his suit to get his resist to 75/75/75/75/79  and lower to 20 DCI.    He have two good pieces from loots as base.  Jewerly SSI10, DI35, HCI15,DCI15,lcm 8   (prized)  and chest pieces Ledengery full stat.  The rest have been reforge and imbuing.    Since he doesn't need SSi and DI  on the weapon he was able to max out all the leech to 81% ( mana, life) that a big help.    I had been trying to get those jewelry but I came short and I just make due.  One day I will have a bad ass suit.
Yeah the suit is very well put together and some of those perfect pieces were either very expensive or took a long time to put make (thus very expensive). Very nice jewelry!

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 08:38:40 AM »
Those prized legendary jewels are the killers :)

Ssi 10 di 35's are quite the pain to get with decent mods (Non antique)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 05:13:06 AM »
Those prized legendary jewels are the killers :)

Ssi 10 di 35's are quite the pain to get with decent mods (Non antique)

Someday I'll come back and farm them for you.  Whatcha paying?

Tags: