• Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Ni
« on: July 14, 2009, 08:49:44 AM »
Hello all. I am Toptwos wife.

I have always been a gamer, but usually console games. TT introduced me to UO about 3 years ago, and he made me start with a lumberjack. "We have to have a lumberjack to make boxes. I will make a miner," he said. So for a whole month, I did nothing but chop trees. Even worse, we hadn't bought the expansion to get the different colored woods yet, so there he was, mining and getting different colored ore and gems, while I was stuck with LOGS! He would be marking runes like crazy for different ore spots, and there I was, chopping away........
Well, once he had gotten back into the game a little, he let me make a real character. That is when I made my main mage/tamer. I play her the most. Right now I am playing a sampire swordsman and am working on a whammy archer (with Ultimas help of course  ;) ) for the ToT event.
I am a full time student, so I don't get to play much. Scripting is the easiest way for me to keep up with TT. I come home one day and he says, "look at my new character! She's a whammy!" Yeah, like I had any idea. I am interested in writing and beta testing scripts. I have very little free time, but I want to spend some time learning how to code.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Ni
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 08:51:04 AM »
Um...what the hell are you doing here??? Go make some cookies!!!!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 10:37:11 AM »
Welcome from the shadows!  I'm sure TT is tired of playing the part of the parrot anyhow.  And God only knows we need a few more women here!  The Old Spice is starting to get a little thick in the air!!  lol.

Coding is fun, so if you want to learn you've come to the right place.  Mostly patient people here.

Anyhow, welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 10:39:36 AM »
Any woman that uses the word "Ni" is a welcome addition in my book!

...now about those cookies...

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 10:41:55 AM »
Any woman that uses the word "Ni" is a welcome addition in my book!

Ain't that the truth?  If I was to say "Ni!!" to my girlfriend, she's look at me in terror and try to rush me to the hospital.  lol.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 11:30:44 AM »
Hey SunTigress Welcome to SUO! Didn't expect to see you here. Now we have you both to contend with! Double trouble ;)

It's a fun site I think you'll enjoy it here when your not hitting the books! :)

Welcome and Good luck in school!

Offline Theosibo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Theosibo has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »
Um...what the hell are you doing here??? Go make some cookies!!!!

Wow Toptwo,

Did you log into her client and mark the forum read after you posted this so she wouldn't see it?

Any woman who is a fan of Monty Python is bound to be smarter than that.

Welcome SunTigress!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 09:55:56 AM »
Welcome to the site Sun and have a great time here. Speaking of women anyone seen MissyMoose I have not seen her i believe in like a year?

Tags: