Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 461703 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 09:33:33 AM »
+1
Well i got 2 ASOS so far ;) Thats about 1 a day average i think. Im keeping a list of when im running the fisherman, and how many stuff i got total in my bankbox. Ill give the results or so after maybe 2 weeks of fishing non stop

That'll be good to see those stats so people can compare it.  Perhaps that can be posted with the public fisherman too.  When you are doing ASOS hunting, it messes up the MIB/hr computation because it only counts the ones you loot.  Do you know how many MIB/hr you were getting?  Or serpents/hr?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 10:07:15 AM »
+1
9 serpents per hour, 0.64 mib per hour(which doesnt make sense)
But im having some problems with script, dunno why all of sudden its like this. I had to stop it for a sec, then few mins later i went back on fisher, and let it start again, in different location in the water, and it says, cant see that location. So wondering if its remembering last spot fished at, even when i quit the script and restarted it completely? Or is it something else causing this.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 10:09:02 AM »
+1
Hmm nvm, i just manually fished one time, and its back in business ;)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 10:14:52 AM »
+1
yeh, it was just waiting for a target cursor.

For the MIB/hr computation, you probably we're keeping MIBs for a while before you started doing ASOS only, or it's also including all the time that you trained your fishing up to 100.0.  That's probably it.  In time, those numbers will come back up.

Most people who start this script are already GM fishermen...  You just utilized a byproduct of it. GMing.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 10:17:37 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hardyz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hardyz has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2008, 02:13:05 PM »
+1
Yeah I've noticed I haven't been getting ASOS lately.  Also I use to solo Leviathans.  Its not that easy anymore.  You can no longer do it on Bucs Den Docs.  It is crap. 

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2008, 05:30:08 PM »
+1
actually i did it on 3 fabled maps yesterday on my archer. when spawn starts i honor myself (which makes it so nothing attacks me) i kill all the little spawn including the krakens using just a fast shortbow. once everything but lev. is dead i honor it and use a 100% energy bow and kill it.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2008, 06:26:25 PM »
+1
actually i did it on 3 fabled maps yesterday on my archer. when spawn starts i honor myself (which makes it so nothing attacks me) i kill all the little spawn including the krakens using just a fast shortbow. once everything but lev. is dead i honor it and use a 100% energy bow and kill it.

Were you doing this off your boat?  I have a hard time doing things like that on a boat because of my inherent need to run.  I can't count how many time I've driven my ghost-ship to a healer.  lol.

But your method sounds like even a big chicken like me could probably handle.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2008, 08:05:35 PM »
+1
well, i should finish my fisher/mage off, i have this....

Eval 110
Mage 110
Alchy 100
Fish  100
Poison 92
Res  62.9
Insc  58.4
Med  28.1
Spell  25.3

I finish serps in about 2-3... never found dead from them, never done a leviathan.  I thought I didn't have much room, but looking at my temp, I can do a few things i suppose...  hmmm, wonder what this would do...

Eval  110
Mage 110
Alchy 100
Fish   100
Archer 100
Anat  100
Tact   100

Could get a SC bow, toss a greater confusion when doing a net, draw the leviathan away, and proceed to use archery/mage.. problem is dex/int..    Just brainstorming out loud

Offline Hardyz

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »
+1

Were you doing this off your boat?  I have a hard time doing things like that on a boat because of my inherent need to run.  I can't count how many time I've driven my ghost-ship to a healer.  lol.

But your method sounds like even a big chicken like me could probably handle.

you have to do it off your boat now...I can't find anywhere on land that will allow me to cast nets anymore.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »
+1
you have to do it off your boat now...I can't find anywhere on land that will allow me to cast nets anymore.

Wonderful...
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2008, 07:17:03 AM »
+1
That sucks we used to throw nets off the docks all the time :(

Offline Hardyz

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2008, 02:20:24 PM »
+1
That sucks we used to throw nets off the docks all the time :(

yeah and it was super easy...but i went to do some the other day...no go!  So i ran all over the towns w/ docks throwing them.  Nothing.  In fact, I think you have to be a certain distance from the land now...I traveled way into the deep water and still nothing.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2008, 06:48:36 AM »
+1
Indeed all the nets can no longer be trown of land. Im up to 7 ASOS now, i was gm on monday i believe so im doing pretty good i think. Im running this 23/7 pretty much. I got 87 white pearls, 7051 horned leather, 7 ASOS, 2 colored fishing nets (i think its teal and bronze), 110307 raw fish steaks, 5128 sea serpent scales, and about 9 serpents per hour spawn. And my biggest fish is 169 stones atm ;) Pretty happy with the results so far

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2008, 07:20:52 AM »
+1
Man, you are totally the fishing master!  *HAIL*
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2008, 07:40:01 AM »
+1
Indeed all the nets can no longer be trown of land. Im up to 7 ASOS now, i was gm on monday i believe so im doing pretty good i think. Im running this 23/7 pretty much. I got 87 white pearls, 7051 horned leather, 7 ASOS, 2 colored fishing nets (i think its teal and bronze), 110307 raw fish steaks, 5128 sea serpent scales, and about 9 serpents per hour spawn. And my biggest fish is 169 stones atm ;) Pretty happy with the results so far

I just think you're missing points without the sos. I have a system of taking my drop container, emptying it into a container at house, and then later on, when have about 3-5 containers at the house, about 100 items each. I take my spring cleaner to turn them in. Hope some my stats keep up today, so far on a pace of 14 serps/hour and 5 sos... doubt that it'll keep up. Average is a bit over 9 serps and just under 4 mibs..

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing