Author Topic: Hi My Name is Drago  (Read 2183 times)

Offline DragoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Drago has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi My Name is Drago
« on: June 16, 2013, 03:05:34 PM »
Hi, My name is Drago, and I look forward to becoming an intricate part of this website, if granted the rights to do so.  I am 46 and still play UO.  I have played for 9 years and play on the OSI Servers.  I enjoy helping and meeting new players.  I like to PVP and PVM when nothing is happening in Yew Fel.  I also enjoy crafting but, I really like playing my tamer.  I was the founder of ATC many years ago and really had a good run with over 100 members in an all tamers guild.  Now I enjoy playing my sampire and the things I can do solo with him is astonishing to me.   

I am new to this website through the referral of a friend Draken but, not new to Easyuo.  I will enjoy meeting new frineds through this site and posting on the Forums.  I really want to gain much knowledge and maybe help with what little I know about Ultima Online. 

In real life I pastor a church and Have been married for 24 years.  I have two children the oldest married and youngest graduating High School this next year.  I also enjoy outdoor activities such as, hunting, fishing and camping.  Even though I have many things I like to do family comes first.  UO has been a savior for me through a very difficult time in my life and for this i cannot leave the game.  When my son was 3 years old he had a brain tumor called Medulla-Blastoma, which is a cancerous tumor, and it was a trial for about 1.5 years in my life.  During that time my wife and I did more for God and dedicated our lives to him but, at the same time I found comfort in playing UO and it became a sort of an escape for me. 

I feel I can benefit from this site and feel i can become an asset as well.  I look forward to working with you all and want to say thank you for your immediate response.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:19:40 PM by Drago »

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Re: Hi My Name is Drago
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 03:57:53 PM »
Wow :o

I think someone finally read the sticky posts before posting.

I am practically speechless.

Oh right... Welcome to the site Drago. Dunno if someone who can actually follow directions will fit in here but we will give it a shot anyhow ;).

I am sure a mod will be along shortly to lift your restrictions. And Gimlet will be along with a rather large "Welcome".
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 06:19:17 PM »
lol, we have pastors and professors and all kinds of normal people.  Gotta love that.  Welcome to the site!

There are some of us that are Abbynormal...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 07:49:39 PM »
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 02:28:56 AM »
Welcome Drago.

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 04:50:37 AM »
Welcome!   :D

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 08:07:04 AM »
very impressive!  welcome Drago!  I hope to see you on the boards and involved in discussions.  well done

Offline DragoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Drago has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 12:32:29 PM »
Thank you for all the feedback, Look forward to getting to know all of you.

Tags: