0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tommenquar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: August 15, 2023, 06:39:09 PM »
Howdy, im also known as The Funk at other places. Ive been playing UO since around 97 - 98, however anymore i just play free servers (Currently Playing UOAlive). I enjoy learning code, not very good at it but enjoy the challenge. Currently learning Java (A real pain in the butt so far)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 10:22:09 AM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Offline tommenquarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tommenquar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023, 11:19:50 PM »
Well,

My name is Travis. I live in SW Florida, served 10 years in the Service. I have been playing UO since 1997 on the Atlantic server. Provo mage is my go to, as well as a smith on a separate account. back in the day id make a killing. By trade i am a Machinist (CNC and manual) and welder (SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, Gas, and Resistance). I am currently going to school to become a Fire Inspector (Yea… that guy lol)

My hobbies include Fishing, Aviation, Gaming, Camping, Chilling with the fam, Shooting, Archery, taking long naps on rainy days, and of course playing UO……oh and every now and again I like to learn how to script 😉

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 07:09:49 AM »

Thanks for your expanded introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2023, 04:44:58 PM »
Welcome aboard!
Enjoy

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2023, 04:54:08 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2023, 04:56:59 PM »
Welcome the SUO community

Tags: