Author Topic: SS's Niporailem Treasure Sand Remover Version 1.0  (Read 5863 times)

Offline SuperslayerTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
SS's Niporailem Treasure Sand Remover Version 1.0
« on: September 29, 2009, 09:31:35 AM »
This is a little script that I made for solo'ing the mini-boss Niporailem in the Tomb of the Kings. While you fight him, he throws piles of gold at you that weigh 25 stones each, several are thrown at a time. If you try to drop the gold piles, it'll spawn monsters, so wait until the piles turn into sand, and THEN lose them. Problem arises that when they do turn into the 'Treasure Sand', you have to do it one by one, attempt to heal, and go chase him down again all the while being pelted with more gold weighing you down. Quite a nuisance.

What this script will do for you is this, on your command via hotkey, unload the Treasure Sand from your backpack for you! It's really helpful for me since I use a dexxer on him and cant manually drag each sand off every time while doing a handful of other things. So simply go find the little brat, start pounding on him (make sure the script is already playing) and as soon as you see some of the gold turn to sand, hit your hotkey and bam!

Questions comments, love to hear them.
Enjoy
SS

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
SS_Treasure_Sand_Remover_v1.txt

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: SS's Niporailem Treasure Sand Remover Version 1.0
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 02:11:55 AM »
SS -- used this script and found that it is a very nice tool to have when fighting Niporailem.  I heard that the Treasure Sand can be used the same as the Sand you get from Mining and as you may know Mining Sand is very tedious and ridiculous.  Was wondering if there was a way to have the Sand sent to your Bank via a BOS with this Script?  Need to do some research as my source told me that the Treasure Sand acts like 25 of Mining Sand.  If this is true then it would be worth sending it to the bank and using it to make the new vials, scupltures, and other things.  An easy way to harvest Sand!!!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 07:09:03 AM »
Wow, that's awesome to hear!  I had mined sand manually years back and it took forever. If this turns out to be true, I'll definitely pop in a BoS sub.  Post back to let us know, and I'll post a new version with the BoS in.

Offline afkbob

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • afkbob has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 04:35:52 PM »
Heyas...tried the script out and works like a charm!  I saw the post about the sand so I figured I would give it a whirl since I didn't see a response to whether the treasure sand acts as a substitute for real sand.  I imagine you already know this but it does not  :o

But the script does work great for dumping the sand!  Perhaps it is just me but I find myself having dump the gold before it converts to sand else I go overweight.  Other than that the scripts works great! 

I wonder if I am the only one getting so much gold thrown at me that I don't have time to let it convert to the sand :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 05:37:00 PM »
Great afkbob, glad to hear it works after the several patch since I first released it.

Tags: