Author Topic: Rend the Real Boss of the Labyrinth (Warrior Challenge)!  (Read 12003 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Rend the Real Boss of the Labyrinth (Warrior Challenge)!
« on: July 23, 2010, 12:01:41 PM »
+1
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 12:03:50 PM by Ultima »

Scrripty

Re: Rend the Real Boss of the Labyrinth (Warrior Challenge)!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 12:19:26 PM »
+1
There's a very easy way to kill higher end monsters like that.  Rend isn't so touch if you use Feint.  As long as you can keep the mana up and do it nonstop, he's a piece of cake.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 12:22:54 PM »
+1
Feint and Evasion are very powerful tools. Combine with Lightning Strike, EoO, Perfection and Slayer and you are doing some serious damage, while not taking much in return.

*BTW, that pic gives me vertigo.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 12:27:24 PM »
+1
i've fallen and i can't get up (on the pics LOL)

Bard/spellweaving kill rend?     I usually use my bard and a slayer lute on the black scorp

it still risky with a bard though, because she fails, i'm thinking the bug spell on the spellweaver? along with some evs?   

Rend, i haven't killed yet.   I can peace it but I fail alot and we know what that means when your squishy

Tags: