• Reputation Power: 1
  • trill1987 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: September 06, 2019, 04:04:14 AM »
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Trill grew up on U.S east coast, an introvert to the fullest mainly because there are humans outside and that just sickens me. So i spend the majority of my life online or working out down in the basement loving my wife or petting my dog Tank.

How long have you been playing UO?:

Since the release of AOS, one of the very few humans i care to talk to showed me the game around that time and was hooked ever since; the *bleep* should have just given me a spoon, a lighter, and directions to the nearest dealer.

what shard do you play on?

Currently playing on Retrofun UO freeshard, newer server but the admin is on point with feedback and implementing fixes and changes asap so enjoying it so far.

what kind of chars do you like to play most?:

Anything that uses SDI "spell damage increase" so mainly mage or necro, it's one of the very few stats in the game that has no limit in PVE and unlimited potential... sign me up!

what/ who brought you here?:

Google, to be more specific i was scrolling through easyuo for the past couple weeks and realized most of the scripts there are kind of dead in the water. A quick search later i found script UO.

what are your wife/girlfriends measurements?:

She's 5'11 and to be honest i have never measured her in the 16 years we have been together? Is this something humans do? She weighs 125 to 135 pounds depending on the season "pumpkin spice stuff" if that gives you any idea.

but be a little creative, tell us something..give us more then a one liner!! Give us some EFFORT!!:

Had a mouse in the house the other week so i set some traps, wife hates the damn things but won't let me use kill traps; so i have to use sticky traps "even though i bash them in the head before tossing em" without her knowing of course. So there i was sitting on the shitter late at night, you know those shits that wake you up very rarely cause they can't wait till morning. When i hear shuffling noises all around me "our bathroom echoes" i jumped up with a booty full of ass butter "wasn't gonna stop to wipe with with ghosts watching" the sound was coming from behind the toilet. I grabbed the plunger and began playing a game of fecal jousting behind the toilet frantically trying to find the cause of this mid-Sh*t ruckus. Minutes later i spotted the little bastard both his hind legs dragging the entire sticky trap across the damn floor, biggest damn mouse i had ever seen; with every strike the bastard lunged across the floor trying to find an escape could of sworn the bastard hissed a few times about 15 swings later he finally succumbed to his blows. I spent the entire next morning disinfecting the bathroom.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 04:07:22 AM by trill1987 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 05:48:05 AM »
lol

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline trill1987Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • trill1987 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 03:32:04 PM »
Awesome thanks!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 04:02:56 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: