Author Topic: Handling Stealth  (Read 3713 times)

Offline said3Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • said3 has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Handling Stealth
« on: November 28, 2014, 11:51:25 PM »
Hi, first i want to say is that i'm trying to learn Stealth but there are some things that i can't really get along with.

First of all, Gumps, i don't really know how to implement those in my scripts, i was trying to do a simple script, i just wanted that my char pops up a gump, then buy something and finally move that item to my bank, everything in the same spot.

I am struggling a lot with this, how does stealth manage gumps? When i learnt EUO it was everything self explaining, but i'm having a lot of problems with gumps and strings, i don't quite get the idea of what is a string, and im getting frustrated when i see that i can't do what i want to do on stealth like with EUO.

I'm really helpless, if anyone out there could give some advice on how to learn and improve.. i would really appreciate it.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Handling Stealth
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 12:16:10 AM »
Hey said3,

you may check this thread http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=9665.0 .
Gumps and properties are some parts of Stealth wich are a bit complex but very powerful.
You may also can add me via ICQ or Skype, then send me your contact data via PM and i add you as soon as possible.

regards

PS : For Vendoring exists functions to handle it without needing to handle the gump
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 02:14:51 AM by Crome969 »

Offline said3Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • said3 has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Handling Stealth
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 04:12:27 AM »
Pm to you  Crome thx!.