Author Topic: Tutorial for handling in Stealth  (Read 6131 times)

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Tutorial for handling in Stealth
« on: March 09, 2012, 01:32:33 AM »

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Tutorial for handling in Stealth
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 01:32:52 AM »
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:37:14 AM by Crome969 »

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »
 I apologise for this post, ahead of time. I'm pretty sure my stupidity is about to show  :D
 Ive read alot on these forums about the stealth client, and it sounds really sweet, the things you can do with it. Im not clear though wether a script user would be able to use it, or if its more for those able to write their own code.
 I think my question is, is stealth a format that will eventually have a library of scripts for users to use, and therefore as a script user should i get familiar with it? Or does it go in the pile of things to learn after i figure out how to write for euo/openuo?
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 12:30:24 PM »
It would be kinda interesting to see a feature-to-feature comparison of the two utilities to put it into context for those looking to see if Stealth is something that will suit their needs.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 01:09:05 PM »
Well we could make a Thread were People can ask for Commands in easyuo and i could try to give a comparasion for it in openuo and explain the difference. So not doing only a list by myself, just clarify things who are open.What ya think?

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 03:55:34 PM »
 Man, its awesome to me that someone with your degree of talent is kind enough to share with everyone your tools to take the work out of, takeing the work out of uo, so we can all enjoy the game more.

In my honest opinion, its people like you, and TM, and EN, and Cheffe that have made uo a game that has lasted 15yrs and still goin strong. I just cant thank you enough for all your efforts.
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 10:38:09 PM »
Man, its awesome to me that someone with your degree of talent is kind enough to share with everyone your tools to take the work out of, takeing the work out of uo, so we can all enjoy the game more.

In my honest opinion, its people like you, and TM, and EN, and Cheffe that have made uo a game that has lasted 15yrs and still goin strong. I just cant thank you enough for all your efforts.
Stealth isnt my product.There are 3 Developers. For them iam just another Player like anyone. But i know how good this tool can be. And i like these people here around. Stealth werent known, i want to share the power with everyone here. Sometimes you need to spend some power and lend it to those, who never got touched by it....

Crome

Offline Vlek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Vlek has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Bloodclan Orcs
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 06:20:31 PM »
Is this also useful for those going the way of the python, or does it even matter at that point considering we can call them whatever we want?

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 09:48:25 PM »
Is this also useful for those going the way of the python, or does it even matter at that point considering we can call them whatever we want?

Well the interest of this comparisation were quiete none exist. If you want to see equals in python => Boydon. My Python Skills are equal to my Sencha Ext JS 5 Skills => non existent.
I still would be able to pull out some code, but it would take me a while;)

Tags: