Author Topic: Greetings from CityKitty!  (Read 1002 times)

Offline CityKittyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • CityKitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings from CityKitty!
« on: August 26, 2020, 12:28:34 PM »
Hey there! I'm CityKitty and I love gaming. Most of all I love Ultima Online.

I'm on the Pacific server and can usually be found playing Diana or Remmy Sheda. I usually play through the day and never run out of things to do in the game. I love company so come by for coffee! Trammel, North Minoc (127.47N 85.13E)

I started playing UO around 20 years ago I guess, when they started Trammel. I left for quite some time and have just recently returned. I don't know if any of you know about the famous house placement day, when they originally decided to let us have housing. It was horrible, hundreds of players turned out and no one could move! Imagine my surprise then, to find the castle my friend and I placed on that horrid night is still there!

There have been a lot of changes, most for the good. I love being able to design my own home and now have four of them I'm constantly fiddling with. I guess that and BODS are my passion, though I can often be found fighting with something too.

I have a lot of characters but I love my tamer/bard. I was surprised to see I still had my pets after all this time, so that was a wonderful reunion!

I'm from Canada, west coast just outside of Vancouver BC. It's a beautiful place and I loved boating through all our islands in the gulf. Like most folk, I'm pretty much confined to the house now, with the virus. Thank heaven for UO or I would have lost what's left of my mind.

Anyway, that's it I think. Cute idea about having the bios.

TTFN!
If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from CityKitty!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 03:26:00 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline CityKittyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • CityKitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 03:36:57 PM »
Thank you much! :)
If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 06:54:05 PM »
WELCOME!

Tags: