Author Topic: crameeps - AutoKill Script  (Read 78798 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: crameeps - AutoKill Script
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2014, 11:58:47 AM »
Maybe you can look at this one and see how it build.

Script Name: RKUltraPetFighter.txt
; Author: Roadkill
; Version: 1.2
; Client Tested with: 4.0.6a patch34
; EUO version tested with: build 009D
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Revision Date: 29Dec04
; Public Release: 29Nov04
; Global Variables Used: *RKPF . #charid
; Purpose: Absolutely Indespensible for hunting with Pets! Up to 5 pets, auto-vetting,auto-attack

Offline will78

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • will78 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2015, 08:47:38 PM »
Wheres the script

Offline Ketchup

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ketchup has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2015, 09:25:17 PM »
Will, I suggest you do like every other user and read the forums rules and do a welcome post, then maybe they will access you   :-*

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2015, 06:43:05 AM »
Wheres the script

First you should read this http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0, next look at the examples of good intros and fail intros, then start a new introduction and introduce yourself properly. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0 Finally, if you emulated the best intros, you will see this script download link and many more.

Offline hmarcelino

• Activity:
    0%
  • hmarcelino has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2015, 12:08:01 PM »
Hi friends... i'm new here, get this script (was the first on this site) and when i press play on easyuo appears a menu. I configure this menu and press play and nothing happening :( The script say to move lifebar of my pet and then nothing more :/ can someone help me?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2015, 01:01:47 PM »
My guess is that you are playing on a free shard in which modifications need to be made. Most scripts here are made for OSI.

Offline hmarcelino

• Activity:
    0%
  • hmarcelino has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2015, 01:30:19 PM »
My guess is that you are playing on a free shard in which modifications need to be made. Most scripts here are made for OSI.

Yes i changed some things and start to run...

I insert a sub to cast invisibility when the character is stoped waiting cause the next monster doest not attack me first (it raise the survivel of the script).

Now i'm trying to put vet sub to work, it does not work. My pet almost dead lots of times and i need stop the script. Any ideia what is happening here ? :) lol

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2015, 09:28:28 PM »
Go to the script debug section so we don't hijack this thread and make a new thread there. Since there is no way to tell from description, you need to post the sub using the # button to insert code. You may also want to post the sub where it is inserted.

Offline pasak

• Activity:
    0%
  • pasak has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2015, 12:31:34 PM »
can we use two pet? and can we use recall ??

Offline suppilein

• Activity:
    0%
  • suppilein has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2017, 11:11:05 AM »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2017, 06:37:12 AM »
This script is from 2009 and he has not been seen since December 2012. You will most likely need to adjust that yourself. it should be an easy adjustment to give the pet time to attack and then call him back.

Offline ogre842

• Activity:
    0%
  • ogre842 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2017, 03:47:35 PM »
WARNING: This script is not a "finished" script. It does work for what I use it for and I will be activly adding new features and supporting this script the best that I can. (And if I can't I hope for a little help from the masters).

What it does:

It searches for an enemy in range, if your too close the script "Atempts" to move to a safe distance. It then tells your pet to kill that enemy and starts poisoning/peacing it accordingly( if you have those turned on.) Once the enemy is dead the script moves to the corpse loots and loots only the gold. (Gold Farming) Once you start getting heavy the script calculates how much gold it should pick up so it doesn't put you overweight. once you are full it then finds a bag of sending in your pack (pack must be open) and sends the gold to the bank. Rince and repeat. If you do happen to get attacked. the script.. "atempts" to heal you and i plan to improve on the way it defends you though suggestions tips/help would be greatly appretiated on this subject. It doesn't realy defend well yet so I recomend only using it at a spot where you dont get randomly atacked by monsters, IE swoops, meers etc.

Features:

- Auto find/Attack enemys with pet
- Auto Poison's Enemy in a timeframe you define on the menu
- Auto Peace's Enemy in a timeframe you define on the menu
- Choose to attack or ignore Paragon spawns via menu
- Attempts to put a safe distance between you and the enemy before attacking.
- Attempts to heal you while you are taking damage ( Work in progress)
- Moves to corpses and loots gold from them when there are no enemy's present.
- Uses bag of sending to send gold to bank when you are full.
- Change casting timers via menu

Coming soon:
- Start/Exit buttons that work!
- Auto Disco
- Better support for Mages with pets (Earth elly's are popular on my FS)
- Better casting features for extra DPS. eg) Menu to choose what spell to cast for damage?
- Improve Healing methods when taking damage
- Add pet healing
- Feed pets
- Move into mele range to attack after pet takes aggro.
- Improve Targeting ( If you mess around without pausing the script you could end up poisoning yourself I guess. :) hasn't happend to me though.
- More I can't think of atm

To start, dismount, I usualy move to open area where i can see multiple spawns ( That dont attack me automaticaly). With no walls around to block movement too much. Target your pet when it asks and let her rip. If you find yourself in danger. I would pause the script fast.

Warning: PAUSE BUTTON WILL NOT PAUSE WHILE HEALING/ATACKING/Looting. It only checks the pause button during the mainloop at the moment. So please bear with me on that.

Thanks to Cerv's Pause button snippet there is a pause button.

EDIT:
** I need to add headers to this script when I get home and versions. ... no header = version 0.1 :)

3/4/09
EDIT: I've now added a sub that checks the health bar of your pet and heals it at a point you set in the script, IE if you set it at 80 the script will start healing your pet at 80% health until he is above 80% health. I will upload this later this evening after a little more testing.  NEW VERSION UPLOADED PLEASE REDOWNLOAD
Thank you

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2017, 03:51:02 PM »
It would really help you to go to the new member section and read the stickies. I would have thought you would have learned since it has been almost a year since you tried to download something the first time....http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.msg115302#msg115302

Offline mthnksk

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • mthnksk has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2018, 01:20:43 PM »
wow good and Where's download link  ::)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 01:23:09 PM by mthnksk »

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2018, 02:40:57 PM »
wow good and Where's download link  ::)
You also might want to read the statement Crisis just made above....
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: