Author Topic: Hi, Im Bayze  (Read 2831 times)

Offline devin123Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • devin123 has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, Im Bayze
« on: June 13, 2013, 04:36:17 PM »
Hi yall. I'm Bayze.

I have been playing UO for, o geez, over 10 years now and it makes me feel old to think I have played a game for 10 years.

I got started on UO when T2A came out and played on Napa Valley.   Ive played on a few other free servers since then. I  like to PvP rather then PvM or farm. but i gotta support my PvP with gear, unless i come across an IDOC, So im usually out getting gold to keep my PvP going.  Scripting makes making money so much easier.  Thank you for some of your scripting skills!

I used to play hybrid a few years ago.  Started a couple  of the largest guilds on there.  i just started playing again last week and found that server to be dead.  So ive started up on UO Forever.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:43:42 AM by devin123 »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, Im Whitebay
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 05:28:30 PM »
Thanks for the intro Whitebay, restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 07:02:45 PM »
Welcome aboard Whitebay (although I must admit that I am more partial to Cheddar Bay, biscuits.)

I got started on UO when T2A came out and played on Napa Valley.

Hey Cat, we should nag him into coming back to Napa :P
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 07:08:48 PM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 09:13:47 PM »
Welcome...  PvP certainly has some item and suit demands.  Enjoy your time here at SUO!

Tags: