Author Topic: new here but not to easyuo...  (Read 2762 times)

Offline mytilusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mytilus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
new here but not to easyuo...
« on: June 12, 2013, 05:22:47 AM »
Hey, i'm mytilus! In game and on forums, many of you have probably used a few of my skill trainers in the past but much of what i use these days is not published to the public.  Around '05 or '06 I took a break from uo for a while until I started playing uogamers demise shard about a year and a half ago. It is much closer to the era of uo that I enjoyed most before imbuing and all that other nonsense.  After somebody's suggestion, I made an account here to download the SUO program, after using it for a while its all i use now for script writing and makes it so obvious if I do something stupid like miss a bracket or whatever. Hats off to whoever wrote it... its nice work!  I have since heard of a few people mention this site and after doing a bit of looking around it does seem a lot more active here than the old euo boards.  I haven't looked at everything yet but I do plan to stay for a while, i'm hoping there is an active community here and not just a bunch of leechers trying to get the best scripts. Was nice to see a few familiar faces here as well.  I'm sure this probably won't be stickied as excellent intro example but hopefully you guys can cut me some slack if i post some stuff =]

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Re: new here but not to easyuo...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 06:05:22 AM »
Nice intro. Only question I have is what do you like to do in-game? Crafting, PvP?
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline mytilusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mytilus has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 06:38:34 AM »
I mainly enjoy pvp but I also do a LOT of bods to support my pixel addiction =]

Offline Catryonna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Catryonna has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 06:54:46 AM »
Welcome to the boards, it's a great community here  :-)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 07:02:49 AM »
Thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 08:42:37 AM »
Welcome to the site.  Enjoyed the intro.  Trailmyx is the site owner and author of that beautiful tool.  Welcome to the site.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 08:55:48 AM »
Glad people still use ScriptUO (the tool).  I've been using it lately again.  I've said it before, but it's kinda fun to actually use a tool that you create.  It's weird coming back and using it after some time; it is kinda cool.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 10:02:13 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »
Hey, i'm mytilus! In game and on forums, many of you have probably used a few of my skill trainers in the past but much of what i use these days is not published to the public.  Around '05 or '06 I took a break from uo for a while until I started playing uogamers demise shard about a year and a half ago. It is much closer to the era of uo that I enjoyed most before imbuing and all that other nonsense.  After somebody's suggestion, I made an account here to download the SUO program, after using it for a while its all i use now for script writing and makes it so obvious if I do something stupid like miss a bracket or whatever. Hats off to whoever wrote it... its nice work!  I have since heard of a few people mention this site and after doing a bit of looking around it does seem a lot more active here than the old euo boards.  I haven't looked at everything yet but I do plan to stay for a while, i'm hoping there is an active community here and not just a bunch of leechers trying to get the best scripts. Was nice to see a few familiar faces here as well.  I'm sure this probably won't be stickied as excellent intro example but hopefully you guys can cut me some slack if i post some stuff =]

The community hides themself behind the curtain "Activity". Be a part of it and get its power :-)

Back then when i registered myself here i camed because of the high activity and not because of the scripts published here. You will get what you seek :-)

Welcome!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 01:46:38 PM »
Welcome. A LOT of very good people here. Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to put your 2 cents or more in.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 08:20:26 PM »
Welcome! You should try UOSA if you want an era accurate (UO:R) server with a decent population.

I've got multiple 7+ year old accs on UOG Hybrid and tbh I really cannot stand what Hybrid has turned into, I've tried Demise a little bit but wasn't really interested in a server with activity of around 20-30.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 07:22:02 PM »
welcome, be sure to abuse the search button!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Tags: