Author Topic: [V6 , Pascal] Discord Trainer  (Read 14101 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [V6 , Pascal] Discord Trainer
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 06:03:27 AM »
Yes on Stealth being a fulling injecting command client without the actual client running. On the pets. I used gamans from 40 - 83.5. So this makes setup much easier. Gather  5-10 gamans in your house and disco untill you reach 83.5. Then maybe use unicorns until 90? Then mastery until 120. From the provacation side. You can also place 1 gaman in a pen inside of house and then 2nd in another pen and provoke each onto the other till 80~ provacation. I do not remember the exact number now. I hope this is helpful in your script and would be glad to help along the way since I am still training these skills currently. I had been wondering for a few days how to go beyond the 83.5 on disco and what would be an easy setup and easy to script.

Offline Orich

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Orich has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 12:14:00 PM »

And its clientless ;) no more running client over night :P
Somehow I missed this post/point, and it occurred to me that I've always missed this point about Stealth. With that said...

...WHAT?!?! Clientless? How did I never catch that before?? Stealth is authenticating itself against the servers then basically just injecting commands to the stream directly rather than through the client interface?

I don't mean to hijack this thread for something I should have probably read about already but holy frigging crap lol.

X
[/quote]

I made a video tutorial that explains all that, it's in the release thread
Member of the Stealth development team.
Author of Stealth .NET DLL

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 05:09:58 AM »
A small side note that I did not mention before. For those that have non modifiable homes like myself. You can make a pen in your keep or castle by placing bag balls around the gamans and this keeps them contained. I started a new character last night to verify the provoke minimal skill. You need 40.0 skill to provoke a gaman onto another gaman and the script was easy to put together in EUO. I will give an idea of where it tops out at at a later date when the new toon tops out :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 11:30:33 AM »
Ok I hae returned. Gamans in your home will get you to 78.1. Just shy of what I had hoped. I will be trying giant beetles next. I have heard these will get you to 90. I will give feed back once I have something put together.

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2015, 04:04:34 AM »
Yet another older thread, I'm finding lots of these while working up skills fast in case EasyUO or Stealth stops working.

120 provo + 120 music in about a day, still works.

There is a faster way however, and this applies to most skills, if you have a way of generating a lot of gold quickly. Buy scrolls of transcendence and get from 90 to 120 quickly, for provo they run between 5m and 8m each right now. For about 35m you get from mythic token to 120 in 2 minutes flat(120 provo scroll runs 400k), spend the time doing something else to raise gold instead.

In other words there is no script you should run if you have a method of generating large amounts of gold, such as buying and selling rares or farming gold on your 12 accounts for a couple hours :-X  There's no reason to spend 24 hours raising a skill if it can be bought for an amount of gold you could make in a fraction of that time. My 2 cents, great script regardless.

Tags: