Scripting Resources & Utilities > UO Client Modifications/Tools

Art.mul & Artidx.mul - Stump and garbage hack files! Download here.

(1/4) > >>

Coragin:
****FIXED****
New link is up!  MAKE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR CURRENT FILES!
Well I got mul files working and as promised, heres the stump hack.  (wrong section? IDK)

If you are using mul files, just drop these in there and overwrite.

Make sure you drop all three files in there....

Art.mul
Artidx.mul
artLegacyMUL.uop

I dont know why it wont work without the uop file, but it wont and get an error on load.  I am pretty sure though the client is running legacy as well as uop to get mining and lumberjacking to work.

Let me know what you think.  Fibromyalgia is killing me from all that clicking.....revised about 350 files in art.mul

NO FIELD HACKS!

Removed:
All Foliage - Leaves, Lillypads, Flowers.
Anything that sat on the ground like Garbage and Refuse.
Vines and Flowers.
Mushrooms (Except Changa Model)
Anything that served no purpose was removed.
All trees converted to stumps
Sails removed from older ships, mast replaced with pier icon.

This is a hack for functionality, not pretty houses.  Therefore, some house plants have been removed and or converted to stumps.  Please keep a backup of your files.

Anyways, enjoy!  I said I would do it for you guys as soon as I got muls figured out!

https://www.mediafire.com/?aoglpz9d5j9pcls

Coragin:
Well darnit.  It worked, well kinda....had to repack....then got "UNUSED" tile data everywhere!  Will fix it in the morning!  :)

Crome969:

--- Quote from: Coragin on December 04, 2013, 09:59:09 PM ---I dont know why it wont work without the uop file, but it wont and get an error on load.  I am pretty sure though the client is running legacy as well as uop to get mining and lumberjacking to work.

--- End quote ---

Well the Client still need the UOP File for handling. Only Easyuo is unable to use UOP-Data and require the MUL for right working

gimlet:
This should probably be posted in

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=135.0

Can a global mod make the change!

gimlet:
Thanks Coragin - will try it latter today

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version