Scripting Resources & Utilities > UO Client Modifications/Tools

Art.mul & Artidx.mul - Stump and garbage hack files! Download here.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Coragin:
Well I hope people get some use out of it. I love it, not only can you move faster and smoother, but its so much easier to see while doing champ spawns etc. 

I somehow missed one type of pink tree in Tokoyo Lands.  Will get that next time, when I do more.

Future plans:

1. Make Chests, Boxes, Bagball's, Creates and certain Gravestones walkthrough-able.
2. More cleanups for garbage littering all around.
3. Fix new ships sails to be invisible.
4. Remove the no passing on some smaller trees (then remove the stumps that go with them)
5. Make a "Coragin RULES" sign to put somewhere in there :p
6. Remove all the damn snow!  I replaced 4 snow tiles with the corrosponding grass tiles, but have not seen a difference.  So I am guessing Ice Isle or Ice dungeon or T2A ice area now has grass lol.
7. Remove all rocks and boulders that are currently able to pass through.  i.e. They dont block your toon anyways, so its no point in keeping them.
8. Also make a ton more things able to walkthrough.  Soul Stones, Dressers, Tables, Commodity Deed Boxes, Mailbox, anything that can be locked down in your house that you cannot walk through will be made so it dont hinder you at all.   That is more so for ease in crafting in your home with supply boxes all stacked around wont block you.  :)
9. Change dragons into tiny dragons, maybe even drakes.  Or even "Puffy Dragon" ;)

And I would have liked to keep all the tiny "Wildflowers" that were more or less just colored dots on the grass, but I wanted to see it with everything that was not needed gone.

dxrom:

--- Quote from: Coragin on December 05, 2013, 08:15:50 AM ---Well I hope people get some use out of it. I love it, not only can you move faster and smoother, but its so much easier to see while doing champ spawns etc. 

I somehow missed one type of pink tree in Tokoyo Lands.  Will get that next time, when I do more.

Future plans:

1. Make Chests, Boxes, Bagball's, Creates and certain Gravestones walkthrough-able. << Used to be in my old setup, but to my knowledge with how devs now handle items in game this isn't possible anymore.
2. More cleanups for garbage littering all around.
3. Fix new ships sails to be invisible.
4. Remove the no passing on some smaller trees (then remove the stumps that go with them)  << Same with, they will start to act as dead tiles if you do this.
5. Make a "Coragin RULES" sign to put somewhere in there :p
6. Remove all the damn snow!  I replaced 4 snow tiles with the corrosponding grass tiles, but have not seen a difference.  So I am guessing Ice Isle or Ice dungeon or T2A ice area now has grass lol.
7. Remove all rocks and boulders that are currently able to pass through.  i.e. They dont block your toon anyways, so its no point in keeping them.
8. Also make a ton more things able to walkthrough.  Soul Stones, Dressers, Tables, Commodity Deed Boxes, Mailbox, anything that can be locked down in your house that you cannot walk through will be made so it dont hinder you at all.   That is more so for ease in crafting in your home with supply boxes all stacked around wont block you.  :)  << See above
9. Change dragons into tiny dragons, maybe even drakes.  Or even "Puffy Dragon" ;)

And I would have liked to keep all the tiny "Wildflowers" that were more or less just colored dots on the grass, but I wanted to see it with everything that was not needed gone.

--- End quote ---

Also, when you change items like flowers and stuff, you're not actually REMOVING them. You're just changing what they look like thus they still LOAD however since you use a transparent color it's still loading and the client is still loading it, it's just invisible because of the color you change it to :P

12TimesOver:

--- Quote from: gimlet on December 05, 2013, 06:45:28 AM ---This should probably be posted in

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=135.0

Can a global mod make the change!

--- End quote ---
Agreed and moved.

X

Crome969:

--- Quote from: Coragin on December 05, 2013, 08:15:50 AM ---1. Make Chests, Boxes, Bagball's, Creates and certain Gravestones walkthrough-able.
4. Remove the no passing on some smaller trees (then remove the stumps that go with them)
8. Also make a ton more things able to walkthrough.  Soul Stones, Dressers, Tables, Commodity Deed Boxes, Mailbox, anything that can be locked down in your house that you cannot walk through will be made so it dont hinder you at all.   That is more so for ease in crafting in your home with supply boxes all stacked around wont block you.  :)

--- End quote ---
I dont think its possible because those informations are serversided. When you have an old map and server have an item there you also cant move through

dxrom:

--- Quote from: Crome969 on December 05, 2013, 09:17:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Coragin on December 05, 2013, 08:15:50 AM ---1. Make Chests, Boxes, Bagball's, Creates and certain Gravestones walkthrough-able.
8. Also make a ton more things able to walkthrough.  Soul Stones, Dressers, Tables, Commodity Deed Boxes, Mailbox, anything that can be locked down in your house that you cannot walk through will be made so it dont hinder you at all.   That is more so for ease in crafting in your home with supply boxes all stacked around wont block you.  :)

--- End quote ---
I dont think its possible because those informations are serversided. When you have an old map and server have an item there you also cant move through

--- End quote ---

Aye, it used to be possible because the rules for being able to pass through them were controlled client side, however that was changed. There is still a rule for the client to follow stating that these items cannot be passed through, if you change the rule though you will just rubberband on the like a dead tile. Thus the server now checks for that and enforces it and the client just partially enforces it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version