Author Topic: Crisis Carpentry Trainer Beta 1.0 *Needs Testers Please*  (Read 32469 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Crisis Carpentry Trainer Beta 1.0 *Needs Testers Please*
« on: January 03, 2014, 03:30:34 PM »
+1
Code: [Select]
;===================================================================
; Script Name: Crisis Carpentry Trainer
; Author: Crisis
; Version: 1.0
; Client Tested with: 7.0.34.6
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 (version 247)
; Shard OSI / FS: FS (runuo Version 2.2, Build 4925.27724)
; Release Date: 01/03/2013
; Revision Date: N/A
; Purpose:
;     .Train Carpentry 0-100
;
; Revisions:
;     . N/A
;
; Requirements:
;     . Make sure that you do not have colored ingots in your secure, keep only iron ingots in your secure.
;     . You need to have a secure resouce bag and an axe.
;     . You must have at least one tinker tool in your backpack.
;     . You must have enough tinkering to craft tinker tools and fletcher tools
;     . If you are using the bank, you must be at the bank and say "bank" before starting the script. I will adjust the script to include this in a future update.
;
; Future Updates:
;     . Suggest some :)
;
; Special Thanks:
;     . Ximan for helping me work out some of the bugs.
;
; Copyright: 2014 Crisis

Okay I have tried this and it seems to be working well but I would love for some people to test it out.

If anyone plays runuo and wants to help, I could use the offset click numbers for the different items to craft. As of right now, this has been tested on OSI only.

Let me know what you think and any suggestions that you may have. Thanks!

I am still working on the timing issues with crafting new tools and moving boards. Try V1.5

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Crisis Carpentry Trainer Beta 1.4.txt
Crisis Carpentry Trainer Beta 1.5.txt
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 06:46:12 PM by Crisis »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Carpentry Trainer Beta 1.0 *Needs Testers Please*
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 07:54:03 AM »
+1
hi Crisis
Test run:
Here what I have so far.

1) Menu need to be move to the side, so your Message box can be seen.  
    update,  after I restarted it was out to the side .

2) Need to add WMF(Medium crate  facing East),   to you breakgarbage.    It wasn't able to get the crate while at 37 skill.
      With this added, everything find.

10k board in secure let see what that will do.  

3) Only have 30 thinker so, it easier to make Wooden Items,  I change the saw to Joinging Plane.
gosub offsetclick 27 110 ; Wooden Items  27 130  ; tools
and
 gosub offsetclick 235 90 ; Jointing Plane 235 210   ; saw

4)  why the trash barrel?  are we suppose to break down all the items.

5) It raise skill fast and it elegant as well,  I like it.  
 let add 10k board and see where we go.  at 49.9 Now.

6)  just find out that we can't be away from screen,  my thinkering menu fail and have to opening my hand.  :((  so I add to make more  Carpentry tools too

sub MakeCarpTools
menu delete scriptstatus
Menu Font BGColor Black
menu Font Color Lime
menu text scriptstatus 95 100 Getting New Carpenter's Tool
  finditem %boards C_ , #BackpackID
  if #findstack >= 50
    goto _makecarptool
  set %_diff 50 - #findstack
  finditem %boards C_ , %ResourceSecure
  if #findstack < 50
  {
    display You have used up most of your ingots. Halting...
    set *request END
    return
  }
  gosub moveit #backpackid %ResourceSecure #findid %_diff

_makecarptool:
  finditem %tinkertool C_ , #Backpackid
  if #findcnt = 0
  {
    display You are out of tinker tools. Get a tinker tool and restart script.
    set *request END
    halt
  }
  set #lobjectID #Findid
  gosub actionblock
  event macro 17 0
  gosub tinkwait
  gosub offsetclick 27 110 ; Wooden Items  27 130  ; tools
  wait 5
  gosub tinkwait
  gosub offsetclick 235 90 ; Jointing Plane 235 210   ; saw
  wait %postcraftwait
  makelast:
  gosub tinkwait
  gosub offsetclick 280 450   ; make last
  wait %postcraftwait
  finditem %carptool C_ , #Backpackid
  if #findcnt < 8
  goto makelast
  gosub tinkwait
  gosub offsetclick 30 450  ; exit
  wait 10
return
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:23:58 PM by The Ghost »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 10:16:51 AM »
+1
1. For me when I first run the script, it opens it at the top, middle of my screen and I have a 23 inch monitor. What size monitor do you have? I will look into moving it for a smaller monitor.

2. I changed it to WMF, not sure what happened there, Thanks for catching it!

3. I made the change to the jointing plane, did not realize they were easier to make at lower skills.

4. I had it in there because I had the script dump all if the crafted things in the trash barrel on start up while I was working on the breakstuff sub. In the final version I will remove the trash can and all references to it.  ;D

5. I am glad it is running quick for you, I was hoping it would be quick for others too.

6. I am uploading the changed one. Try it again, I noticed that last night and changed the timing a little bit. I ended the night running 3 hours, gaining 20.1 points on 5119 attempts to GM Carpentry.

Thanks for letting me know how it has worked so far. Please try running it again and let me know how these changes help.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:47:18 AM by Crisis »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 11:03:37 AM »
+1
Funny timing, I decided this morning to train up carpentry so I can make some suits. I was going to write my own but decided I'd go ahead and test for ya.

Just a couple things I've run into so far-

1) The first thing I did was to get rid of all the opening of my journal, pack, skills, etc in the Setup sub. Not sure why you go through all of that but I always find it annoying when a script moves all my stuff around and I couldn't figure out a reason for it :) That could just be a XIIx-ism though.
2) It pulled Shadow Iron ingots out of my secure instead of regular ingots. I paused and moved some Iron into my pack so I could keep testing, it was able to keep going but it did pull more shadow ingots out since it had already set the %ingots to my stack of Shadow. You should either add some color checking when setting the %ingots var or just make it clear in your instructions that only Iron ingots should be in your secure.
3) After this it made a box, axed it, then made 9 Moulding Planes before I hit stop.

Keep it coming!!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 01:02:50 PM »
+1
Funny timing, I decided this morning to train up carpentry so I can make some suits. I was going to write my own but decided I'd go ahead and test for ya.

Just a couple things I've run into so far-

1) The first thing I did was to get rid of all the opening of my journal, pack, skills, etc in the Setup sub. Not sure why you go through all of that but I always find it annoying when a script moves all my stuff around and I couldn't figure out a reason for it :) That could just be a XIIx-ism though.
2) It pulled Shadow Iron ingots out of my secure instead of regular ingots. I paused and moved some Iron into my pack so I could keep testing, it was able to keep going but it did pull more shadow ingots out since it had already set the %ingots to my stack of Shadow. You should either add some color checking when setting the %ingots var or just make it clear in your instructions that only Iron ingots should be in your secure.
3) After this it made a box, axed it, then made 9 Moulding Planes before I hit stop.

Keep it coming!!

X

Thanks for the input!

1. I guess the skills and journal is me being lazy and liking them in a specific place. I can remove that part and have my own copy with it in there.  ;D

2. Checking for colored resources is not something that I have messed with yet. I will put it in the script to have only iron ingots in the secure for now and look at learning the other later. Once I am good with it, I can add the check into the script.

3. I am not sure about it making 9 jointer planes. I had a problem with that a while ago and thought that I had it fixed. Do you happen to see a mistake that would cause it to happen? I tested it last night for a little over 3 hours and it ran smoothly making only 2 at a time. Could it be a timing issue?

I am currently working on a WoodWorker Deluxe which will include Carpentry, Bowcrafting, and Tinker trainers, craft arrows & bolts, craft fukiya darts, poison fukiya darts (for oracle), and craft logs into boards. This is a huge undertaking for me since I am learning but as of right now, I have the 3 trainers into one script and working. I love scripting even though it can get frustrating when you cannot find that one typo or wrong word that is messing everything up. I hope to start doing more advanced stuff in the near future.  8)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 01:17:36 PM »
+1
Ver 1.1 is up and running. 

Not that is your fault,   I'm having this issue from time to time
 at line 542
gosub moveit #backpackid %ResourceSecure %boards 200
 event macro 8 7 ; open pack  to remove ghosting
 gosub hardwait %postregmovewait

OK  I really need to fix that tinkering gump.    I stop there every time  the wait is wrong for me.    I even at line 429
set %gumpwait 1 0

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2014, 01:19:46 PM »
+1
1.2 is up and I left 1.1 up for now as well.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2014, 01:53:48 PM »
+1
Ver 1.1 is up and running. 

Not that is your fault,   I'm having this issue from time to time
 at line 542
gosub moveit #backpackid %ResourceSecure %boards 200
 event macro 8 7 ; open pack  to remove ghosting
 gosub hardwait %postregmovewait

OK  I really need to fix that tinkering gump.    I stop there every time  the wait is wrong for me.    I even at line 429
set %gumpwait 1 0

I have a really fast internet connection so it is harder for me to work with timing plus I am still learning. If you look in the constants section you will see some timing tweaks that you can make.

; Timing tweaks.  20 = 1 second
  set %gumpwait 1          ; Time to wait before scanning for open gump/container
  set %gumptimeout 60      ; Maximum amount of time to wait for gump to open

set %precontposwait 10   ; Time to wait after opening gump and moving it using contpos
  set %postcontposwait 30  ; Time to wait after performing contpos

set %postdropwait 22     ; Time to wait after each exevent drop before attempting any other action
  set %postcraftwait 1     ; Time to wait after an item is crafted before performing any other action

set %preregmovewait 10   ; Minimum time to wait before moving all regs
  set %postregmovewait 22  ; Extra time to wait after moving all regs, (in addition to %postdropwait, above)

set %interactiontime 10   ; Minimum measured interval between all { exevent drop, event macro } operations

set %_lit %interactiontime * 20
  set %_lastactiont #systime - %_lit

Hopefully this will help you with the waits. You can also adjust the gumpwait, tinktwait, and carptoolwait

sub GumpWait
  set %_tm #systime + ( %gumptimeout * 30 )
  gosub hardwait %gumpwait
  while #contsize <> %cwin
  {
    sleep 10
    if #systime > %_tm
    {
      display Problem waiting on craft gump, open manually then press play easyuo menu
      pause
    }
  }
return #true

sub carptoolwait
  set %_t #systime
  gosub hardwait %gumpwait
  while #contsize <> %cwin
  {
    sleep 10
    if #jindex >= %ji
    {
      for %_a %ji #jindex
      {
        scanjournal %_a
        if worn_out in #journal
        {
          return getcarptool
        }
        set %ji %ji + 1
      }
    }
    if #systime > %_tm
    {
      return false
    }
  }
  set %_t #systime - %_t
return true

sub tinkwait
  gosub hardwait %gumpwait
  while #contsize <> %tinkwin
  {
    sleep 10
    if #systime > %_tm
    {
      display Problem waiting on tinkering gump, open manually then press play on easyuo menu
      pause
    }
  }
return  #true

I really appreciate your input and hope this helps!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2014, 02:35:53 PM »
+1
Yeah the moving stuff around is definitely a personal preference but if you are submitting a script for other people to use you just need to think about stuff like that since everybody has a different setup than you.

I have no idea on the planes, I didn't have a chance to look into things further just because I had to make dinner (made sushi tonight, SUH-WEET!).

Anyway, I'll play around more later.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2014, 04:24:38 PM »
+1

I have fast connection too,  going to blame my switch.  My Mule laptop  go through a switch. 

I beleive I fix the tinkering issue.
sub tinkwait
  set %_tm #systime + ( %gumptimeout * 40 )  30 to quick I need 40
  gosub hardwait %gumpwait
  while #contsize <> %tinkwin
  {
    sleep 10
    if #systime > %_tm
    {
      display Problem waiting on tinkering gump, open manually then press play on easyuo menu
      pause
    }
  }
return  #true

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 04:51:26 PM »
+1
Let me know how it goes from here on out.

1. Were you able to go away from the screen while it ran?

2. Did you have the same issue as 12X with it making the jointing planes over and over?

Thanks for the input!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 05:39:37 PM »
+1
Every time I move away from Monitor it stop.   NO bad I don't need a third carpenter.   Just burning wood for you. :)  

Ok here some more change. those should help 12TimesOver, since your version wasn't updated properly.  

sub MakeTinkerTools
it should be (line 590)
gosub offsetclick 27 130  ; tools
sub MakeCarpTools
finditem %ingots C_ , #BackpackID
       need to be replace by
finditem %boards C_ , #BackpackID

and to remove the ghosting  I change your wait 5 to 10.  
gosub offsetclick 27 110  ; Wooden Items
  wait 10
  gosub tinkwait
  gosub offsetclick 235 90   ; jointing Plane

update
Now I'm ghosting tnker tool like a MOFO  :)  
Tinkering been the pain of my excitement since I hit play. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 06:41:33 PM by The Ghost »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 07:52:46 PM »
+1
1.3 is up, I made those adjustments. I am not sure about the ghosting, I just ran it for 90 minutes with no issues.  :-[

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2014, 07:21:03 AM »
+1
Testing Now - had to add my axe type

FSF (hatchet)

more latter
Thanks
Gim

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 07:31:51 AM »
+1
I added in FSF tot he axe types and put 1.3 back up. I don't think it will matter because I had changed it so that the script targets the axe but I could be wrong. There is so much to learn lol.

I really appreciate all of you testing it for me and helping me find things that I missed!

Tags: