Casa de TrailMyx > Games & Game Systems

Archeage

(1/4) > >>

camotbik:
I haven't been playing much of online games after ultima online, but boy, this game beats the **** out of everything. It's the same sandbox style as ultima. You can catch fish, mine, lumber, get treasures, do tons of quests, bring packs from one town to another, farm, do sieges and sea battles. Well enough talking, lets see it in action

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArcheAge

dxrom:
Ship battle looked alright, everything else looked like some EQ quality graphics meets a mixture of Aion, WoW, Tera, GunZ gameplay and UI and doesn't do very well with many people in the same area. You should try EVE if you're looking for an actual sandbox game :>

camotbik:

--- Quote from: dxrom on February 06, 2014, 04:10:03 AM ---Ship battle looked alright, everything else looked like some EQ quality graphics meets a mixture of Aion, WoW, Tera, GunZ gameplay and UI and doesn't do very well with many people in the same area. You should try EVE if you're looking for an actual sandbox game :>

--- End quote ---

Ok i posted the wrong video. I've changed the first one.

danieljack:
Amazing Game i will really be grateful if its not p2p it look really amazing!

mellifluant:
Anyone in this game as well?

I played for about a week and a half, but even after they fixed the totally F'd up queue situation, I started getting kicked every 20-30 minutes.  >_<

I'ma check it out again later, but I've decided I'm going to let it get worked out for a while 1st.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version