Author Topic: Cook says Hi  (Read 4841 times)

Offline CookTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Cook has no influence.
  • DBA Cheffe
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Cook says Hi
« on: June 03, 2014, 09:49:01 AM »
Hey everyone

I'm hoping to get away with a rather short introduction. This is Cheffe from the EUO boards. I thought I might like to lurk around here from time to time and maybe download Neo's uop2mul converter (being a lazy guy and trying his tool first before spending a lot of time on it myself).

Proof of identity:
Run the string "EUOCheffe=SUOCook" (without quotation marks) through any online SHA1 generator and you'll get the same hash as posted in my profile signature over there: http://www.easyuo.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5

Cheers
Cook ;)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Cook says Hi
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 10:16:08 AM »
Howdy Cook/Cheffe. Welcome!

Since I'm the first Mod to the punch, I'll gladly give you a pass. First, though, how about PM'ng a "Hello World" (or something more witty) to me, XIIxOveR, at EasyUO.com so I can vouch that it IS really you?  :D

XII

PS - although I do like your SHA1 hash proof...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:18:00 AM by 12TimesOver »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 10:25:39 AM »
Well now, double-proof :)

Pass granted, welcome to ScriptUO Cook!

XII

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 10:33:07 AM »
 :o

Welcome!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 10:47:38 AM »
And yes I do realize, now, that having a PM sent to me from the same account which has the SHA1 hash as a signature is really no more proof than just the hash itself which was indeed plenty of proof. LOL. Man, I'm an amazing thinker :o hehe.

But hey, that was only my second PM at EUO since I joined in 2003 so I've just increased by message queue by 100%! :D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 11:38:22 AM »
Welcome Master Chef!

Offline chirker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • chirker has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 12:44:38 PM »
Awesome!! Welcome to SUO Cheffe!!

Btw loving the recent work you been doing on EUO. We are all indebted to your hard work, thanks again!!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 12:52:08 PM »
Welcome aboard!

I'm hoping to get away with a rather short introduction.

Sure but I'd still like to know about your UO experience :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 07:31:24 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Welcome aboard!

I'm hoping to get away with a rather short introduction.

Sure but I'd still like to know about your UO experience :)

I agree, that would be interesting.  :D

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 07:47:11 PM »
Welcome to SUO.

The Cook had been busy making a new recipe full surprise. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 10:38:08 PM »
This is what I get for avoiding the new member intro section for a while.  lol.  Anyhow, happy you stopped by.  It's been good to see you playing around in the kitchen again.  I've been threatening to fiddle around again now that I'm gainlessly unemployed, but there always seems to be something that comes up to piss the day away.  

You got Gimlet to adjust his intro welcome color, and that normally means he's excited.  heh.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:48:29 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 04:09:26 AM »

XII

No, revoke his restriction lift. I want to know more, I find this intro to be poor and lacking!

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 04:39:46 AM »

XII

No, revoke his restriction lift. I want to know more, I find this intro to be poor and lacking!

*atleast 1 person likes this* ;)

Offline CookTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Cook has no influence.
  • DBA Cheffe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 05:57:47 AM »

See, there's the advantage of being me. I can get away with all sorts of things. :)

No seriously, I haven't played UO in 10 years. Always a pain registering a new OSI account that runs out after 14 days just to test stuff. Although I appreciate all the free scripts this site has to offer, it's not as if I could make any use of them myself. I'm also unlikely to ask many questions although I could probably come up with some stupid ones. ;)

I played UO probably from 1998 to around 2002ish or so on shard "Drachenfels". The first version of EasyUO I wrote to automate my miner. At some point, playtime pretty much dwindled down to nothing and was replaced by development. This is sometimes quite a hindrance as I'm pretty much disconnected from the daily difficulties in the game. I know UO has some "new" stuff such as flying gargoyles (I often hear about #charstatus C...) and a targeting system and buffs/debuffs etc. If I were actively playing and scripting, support for those things might have been added to EUO ages ago.

The good news is that, for the time being, it apprears I'm getting stuff done again. I've heard it said some people would give body parts to see UOP support added to EasyUO. So I'm here to collect those parts. ;) Just kidding... I'm currently working on the GUI but I'd like to look into the UOP stuff at some point in the near future... and thought a lurker account here might come in handy at any rate.

So there you go... and no, I won't send you any pictures of me naked, just in case you were going to ask. :P

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 06:30:32 AM »
So there you go... and no, I won't send you any pictures of me naked, just in case you were going to ask. :P
With this you could be the fastest elite being ever :D *jokes*

nevermind, you introduced yourself properly now, so its okay:)

Welcome to Scriptuo..

Tags: