Author Topic: TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter v1.6  (Read 86494 times)

Offline Drak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Drak has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter v1.6
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2009, 05:02:40 AM »
yeah for some reason I restarted the script and it asked me to do that.. never did that before.. so Im running it again  :)

30 mibs and no asos yet  :(   

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »
It took over 100 for my first one.....  But then I got like 100 more.... ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Drak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Drak has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2009, 04:17:01 PM »
ok ran it for a total of 8.5 hours today straight and unattended.. pulled 85 SOS's one being an ASOS

YAY

also got a nice bit of horned leather 18 white pearls a bunch of green nets and 2 other colored nets.

Fantastic Script!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2009, 04:27:34 PM »
Glad it's working for you.  This is one of the older ones in my library..

This one just has a small number of features compared to 2.0 FaF!  But it does farm the MIBs.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2009, 07:46:55 PM »
you will definaly farm tons of SOS Maps, and Pearls... scales are good for donations.  I get about 2-3 ASOS's a day if I Fish All Day.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2009, 10:10:49 PM »
Just have to watch out for that rare occurrence when you can fish out 2 deep sea serpents.  That's the only time I ever came back to a ghost ship....  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Drak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Drak has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2009, 02:18:43 AM »
Yeah I came back to the pc and saw I had 2 dss's and my guy was casting like a madman!  heh.. I didnt die though  YAY!!

I think I play better afk then I do when Im at the comp

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2009, 04:30:30 PM »
oh hehe, I have a Spell Channeling Xbow Snake Slayer that kills them in about 2-3 hits, a Snake Slayer Spell Book that I does about 98-100 Hp's. if I had a little bit of SDI I'm sure I'd kill Serpents in 1 Ebolt.

Offline delta313

• Activity:
    0%
  • delta313 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »
On some freeshard, the fishing pole must be equiped to be able to use it. The problem is that when casting the fishing pole is removed from your hands because its is not spell channelling.

Then the script cannot use it anymore until we re-equip it manually.

I think what we need here is a little rearming sub that will be called before we start fishing, to make sure the fishing pole is in your hand. I can probably rig something quick...

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2009, 07:31:29 PM »
well I'm not sure, but TM usualy doesn't alter a script for Free Shards, but your more than welcome to create a sub (We are more than Willing to assist you along the way) to rearm the Fishing Pole.  The way it works on OSI shards it automatically Re-arms when you try to use the fishing pole.

A Re-Arming Sub shouldn't be to difficult.. you may get some idea's from the Auto Defend part of the script since it is used to Arm a Spell Book or Archery Weapon ( that is in this version right? )

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2009, 10:04:42 PM »
You're on your own with that.  I know this script works well on OSI.  I believe I ran it on RunUO too, but that may have been the FaF.

@ Kham:  You love teasing them about the features of the FaF, don't you?  lol.  (this version is magic only, no slayer book)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2009, 01:07:07 AM »
lol maybe I've been running FaF to much.

Offline delta313

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2009, 09:05:08 AM »
You're on your own with that.  I know this script works well on OSI.  I believe I ran it on RunUO too, but that may have been the FaF.

@ Kham:  You love teasing them about the features of the FaF, don't you?  lol.  (this version is magic only, no slayer book)

I think I can manage ;) the EUO language does not seem too hard (anyone ever tried cobol ?)

The basic actions would be
1) get id of fishing pole
2) get id of any shield you might be using on your paperdoll

The shard where I play does not permit the equiping the fishing pole unless the shield is removed, so everytime its time to fish I need to run that sub
1) check if fishing pole is equiped
2) check if the shield is equiped
3) if none are equiped, equip both and exit
4) if only the shield is not equiped, equip the shield and exit
5) if the fishing pole is not equiped but the shield is, remove the shield, equip fishing pole, equip the shield in that order

I suppose the paperdoll must be opened to be able to read what is equiped or not? or I could probably just scan the backpack to see it the fishing pole or the shield are lying there.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 09:08:48 AM by delta313 »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2009, 09:20:20 AM »
Yea i used to program in cobol and fortran in the late 80's but been a long time ago :)

Offline delta313

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2009, 01:20:49 PM »
Yea i used to program in cobol and fortran in the late 80's but been a long time ago :)

Wow I tough that race was exctinct...:'(

I have managed to read the ID of the fishing pole and shield on my paperdoll so I can rearm, but there seem to be a bug, the character Status gump must be opened and minimized for that trick to work...? :P

other than that I am now a happy fisherman, I will let the script run for a few hours to see if I have other freeshard issues
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:13:36 PM by delta313 »

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing