Author Topic: How Hard To Script This ?  (Read 4565 times)

Offline Dude1598Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dude1598 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
How Hard To Script This ?
« on: May 20, 2009, 01:46:01 PM »
What I want to do is restock my luna vendor with ingots from a secure or whatever else I want to stock

What I would like this script to do is:

Stock certain ingot that needs to be put on vendor.
-Price and put at certain location on vendor
Then log out when done

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: How Hard To Script This ?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 02:04:11 PM »
Doesn't Superslayer have something like this?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 07:28:45 PM »
Its to restock your person if you need regs, aids, and pots  :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 12:36:45 AM »
Ah, ok.  Really not a very hard script to write.  Most of the subs are available that can be harder to do like runebook subs.  The rest is just checking your vender and stocking what's needed.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 07:47:27 AM »
There is a vendor stock program called "Vendor Stock 1.1" available on easyuo. The author is Penny.  It kicks ass for stocking your vendors and I use it when I am stocking a pile of the same item.  Its not an AFK stocker, but it might have some pieces you could use.  If you are only going to do ingots, you could pull out a lot of the variability and hard code it to stock just what you want, from where you store it.  For example, it will pull items from a bag/ container not on your character, drop them on the vendor and price them. Probably has most of the subs your script would use.

You might look at some of the BOD gathering scripts for character log in routines.  

« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 07:51:36 AM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »
There is a vendor stock program called "Vendor Stock 1.1" available on easyuo. The author is Penny.  It kicks ass for stocking your vendors and I use it when I am stocking a pile of the same item.  Its not an AFK stocker, but it might have some pieces you could use.  If you are only going to do ingots, you could pull out a lot of the variability and hard code it to stock just what you want, from where you store it.  For example, it will pull items from a bag/ container not on your character, drop them on the vendor and price them. Probably has most of the subs your script would use.

You might look at some of the BOD gathering scripts for character log in routines.  

Cool thank you, I have been busy with real life things to try and write this script but I will take a look at that one on easyuo. Thanks again

Offline Mac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mac has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 03:14:55 PM »
I have used Penny's 1.1 for years.  I just recently tried to use it again and for some reason the gump offset sub is no longer pulling up the vendor backpack.  I have tried quite a few attmepts to fix this and am at a loss.  Anyone have any advice? :-[

Offline lydaan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • lydaan has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 03:14:52 PM »
I would say instead of click opening the vendor backpack, use a shovel or hatchet or whatever to get the objectid of the vendor, open the paperdoll, then open the backpack. make sure the backpack is current on top, then use the contid to get the backpackid then:

Code: [Select]
set #lobjectid %vendorpackid
event macro 17 0
wait 20

Tags: