Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 1927 times)

Offline ace909Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ace909 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all!
« on: March 04, 2016, 08:34:50 AM »
Hello! Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, names Ace. I started playing around Christmas 98, and have been around off and since. This last stint is going on 2 years and unfortunatly has been mostly solo. I'm on ATL now since Great Lakes is mostly deserted at night (after 11 est). Was a part of the old Virtuous Guild on GL back in the day, if that rings any bells. Was also in PAX on Baja for a while. Mostly playing after the wife and kids pass out for the evening, so sporadic at best. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to get involved with the community here!

Ace / Bannon / Sin

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 08:38:40 AM »
I always found that if you crush up a couple diazepam before serving the family their creamy mac-n-cheese, you get a couple more hours of playtime!  :)

Welcome.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline ace909Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ace909 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 09:05:41 AM »
Haha, that could be a workable solution! Thanks!

Also, if any guilds or hunting groups are recruiting late night players, im interested! :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 12:46:33 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 05:21:51 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: