Author Topic: Its been a while!  (Read 1627 times)

Offline sevenupursTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sevenupurs has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Its been a while!
« on: March 05, 2016, 06:20:56 AM »
Hello Everyone!

Its been a while since I played UO.  Started playing back sometime in 2000, I've taken a few breaks inbetween. I actually was told about this game while in H.S. I wasn't able to afford  monthly payment obviously but I was able to convince my mother to pay the 10 bucks a month, by promising to do good and school and stop getting in trouble with the law. Which it kept me off the streets and to this day I credit UO with keeping me a modest citizen and on the straight in narrow.

I missed the whole only fel deal but I was still here pre aos and for most of the good times. I think the game has become better and better over the years regardless of what some may think.  I have taken a few breaks since then, but I'm back again. There is just something that continually brings me back.  I'm not sure if it the sounds of the chickens while running through the forrest or scanning of vendor to see whats new to buy.  Either way I'm again playing. Which seems to be a good time to come back as a few people I used to play with have restarted their accounts resently and have began running into old friends.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Well if anyone has any questions don't hesistate to ask.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 06:28:36 AM by sevenupurs »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Its been a while!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 07:44:14 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 02:36:26 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline sevenupursTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sevenupurs has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 05:17:17 AM »
Thanks, this account was created long ago, glad I could put it to use.

Tags: