Author Topic: Well Hello there!  (Read 2053 times)

Offline smittyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • smitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Well Hello there!
« on: May 23, 2016, 09:09:27 PM »
Hello everyone!
My name on the forum is smitty, but my main character name is often Chaos. I play over on Lexia with Hitech. We are both challenging ourselves to build stronger better faster scripts.

a little about myself:
I have a bachelors degree in fine art. My concentration is in sculpture with a minor in painting. All of my sculptures were kinetic and powered by an Arduino. Eventually i found myself enjoying writing code for the arduino more than i enjoyed making the sculptures themselves! About 3 years after graduating with my bachelor degree in fine art, I realize that spending all my time on that degree was useless and dumb... So now i'm going back to school for a bachelor of computer science degree!
I have played uo for a long long time. For the majority of the time i was on chessapeak (sp?). I was involved in a vampire role playing guild... Those were the days tehe. Uo started dieing as soon as world of warcraft came out, so of course i had to go check that out... for a couple of years. For the past 700 some odd days, Ive been on Alexandria with hitech! Alexandria has been a never ending fountain of knowledge for my scripting abilities! Sadly, most of my scripts are not for the public... One reason i never release any of my scripts is because mysteriously, all of my click co-ords are different than everyone elses! I have no clue why, and neither does anyone that i have asked.
Much like hitech, Ive scripted my own master / slave script. I run 3 mage / necro / weavers. Lately though i have been running around on a wraith thrower. MAN that is a fun character to play!

Welp i think thats about it! If anyone has any questions please feel free to pm me!

Hitech

Re: Well Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 09:32:49 PM »
Welcome,

after you get access check out this shadowguard script:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=13449.msg111725#msg111725

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 04:44:17 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 01:01:37 PM »
Welcome to SUO Smitty, 

Glad that Hitech bringing friend over.  Since like you two are hell of a team.

Hitech

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 05:24:13 PM »
Thanks for inviting us to this site ghost!

@smitty
if you have not found stealthUO and the fourm here, here the links :

http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Manual/Getting_Started

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=145.0

Offline smittyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • smitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 08:34:25 PM »
Oh ive been all over the stealth boards tehe. messing around with C# stuff now. stealth is amazing!

Tags: