Author Topic: EasyUo and win10  (Read 11281 times)

Offline said3Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • said3 has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
EasyUo and win10
« on: February 20, 2017, 11:26:28 PM »
Hi all!

I left the game time ago and I wanted to come back to do some crazy farming but it seems that EasyUo doesn't work anymore as it used to...

I'm struggling to get it working at the minute, issues that I have found:

-It doesn't recognize tiles anymore using muls (Probably a change on the client?)
   -I cannot use the control tools to step into, step over, and basically any debugging that I was doing normally.
   -It crashes my client after some tweaking around...

Could it be possible that win10 is interfering with it?

Is it time to move all my scripts to StealthUO... I'm sure @Crome would be proud of me doing that...

Any help is really appreciated, hope you have a good day guys.

Offline cdavbar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • cdavbar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: EasyUo and win10
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 01:24:16 AM »
I was able to find a uop to mul converter on EUO.  Converter was called "uop2mul_2.0".  As of last week it was still working great to patch uop files to mul files to allow tile recognition.

I am using Win10 as well.

Have yet to get into Stealth.  I mostly use Enhanced client.  I only use 2d when i need to run EUO for various tasks (resource gathering etc.)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 04:00:39 AM »
Neo's tool is the one that I use for converting .uop into .mul, I don't know why I am getting these problems, the one that concerns me the most is that I'm not able to pause the script and move through it with the control tools...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 08:58:30 AM »
I can do OK within EasyUO.  I'm not using any of the mul files that were generated, but using these ones:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12768.msg106102#msg106102

THey are old by now, but since I only script in the older areas, then I'm ok.

As far as stepping, did you lose the ability all togther?  I can still step as long as you aren't stepping into a "call"ed function.  We lost that ability when EasyUO was "upgraded" to 1.5.  I miss some of the features of that older version.

I'm using the latest Win10 as well as Win2003 on my VMs.  No real issues.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 09:50:43 AM »
I lost any ability whatsoever of jumping into any step, it doesn't show me at any moment where I am within a script... It's weird as hell i'm reinstalling everything all over again, but if that doesn't work... I'm afraid that my come back will just be vague words...

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 10:07:01 AM »
I lost any ability whatsoever of jumping into any step, it doesn't show me at any moment where I am within a script... It's weird as hell i'm reinstalling everything all over again, but if that doesn't work... I'm afraid that my come back will just be vague words...

Well I hope you can figure it out because I miss stealing your tinkers tools in Heartwood on Rebirth.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 12:57:39 PM »
LOL I use to have a shitty pc, with this one it won't happen hahahhaa

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 01:07:54 PM »
XP is free , UO and easuo work fine on it.  :)

Stealing runic kit,  wonder if said3 nmae start with a M.... 

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 02:55:52 PM »
I was amazed how adaptable his script was.  I finally stole all his ingots, but then I got guard-wacked.  lol
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 10:34:58 PM »
Hahaha yes I am Majestic in Rebirth and.... Reinstalling Uo doesn't solve the problem, It's amazing my client runs fine with UoSteam or Razor and the moment I open EasyUO it crashes the client...

It's awful honestly, I thought having a Pro Pc wouldn't make coming back so hard... I'll give it another run this weekend but I'm afraid it won't change much the result...

Btw I hope that from my house decaying someone grabbed the best wark fork / kryss made before Imbuing kicked in... it was on my roof...

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 10:39:17 PM »
are you running EasyUO as admin?  whats the versions of UO and EasyUO you have running?  I can post my build of EasyUO if you want to see if that makes a difference.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:40:59 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 10:48:03 PM »
I didn't mention it but yeah, everything is running as admin, Razor, Client, Easyuo etc....

The version that I'm using for the client is 7.0.51.1 and EasyUo latest version ... I'm wondering if I corrupted any data when I converted the uop files into muls... but that is something I should have corrected when I reinstalled everything.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 10:49:22 PM »
just for giggles, try those older mul files out.  They are the ones I'm presently using
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 12:25:58 AM »
just for giggles, try those older mul files out.  They are the ones I'm presently using

When i read this i think euo might not fully support mul but indexing up to a certain extent. If thats the case new mul wont help at all.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 02:58:47 AM »
NO need to convert the old MUL file,  just take the one post here  on the top link.   Crisis  use Win10, hope he can give a few feedback. 

Sadly, no we miss the timer on your house, But I do have your 3 stones of your.  it fall when we were at work :(

Tags: