Author Topic: Making a Come Back  (Read 1526 times)

Offline jamesgang97Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jamesgang97 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Making a Come Back
« on: March 04, 2017, 01:59:36 AM »
+1
Hello,

The name is james,

Well got introduced to the game back in 2000 when i was in the military. Played the game for about 10 years then took about 6 off now here i am trying to get in the swing of things and enjoying some of the new changes. I play on Great lakes the shard is kinda dead but there still some old friends that i have met through the years hashing it out still there. I enjoy my PvP more then anything once in awhile you can see me in doom. But the most part i live and breath in fel. I have a wife and shes plays as well and has always been my bread maker and crafter and the two of us are trying to get back into the game. Even my 22yr old son is trying to get into the game he only remembers me making him sit in delucia to kill bulls for the leather. But then he was only 8 back then lol.

I loved your guys scripts before i took a break from the game and i would love them even more to enjoy them once again. I love the community you guys have built over the years and what you guys do for the player base in the game. Hope to be a part of it!

Catch ya on the Flip side
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 02:08:18 AM by jamesgang97 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Making a Come Back
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 05:00:56 AM »
+1

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Making a Come Back
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 06:16:53 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Wiper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Wiper has no influence.
  • Respect: +8